Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Black People Do Burn!

I am sitting at my desk peeling. Peeling? You ask...

I just got back from a wonderful vacation. A 4 day cruise to the Bahamas with an unexpected night in Orlando. I had a ball with my boy Paparrazi and his family, and my girl PNP...I jet skied (something I have never done in my life) drank pina-coladas out of coconuts and everything. Must of all I got a hellafied tan. Honestly, I should have worn sun block, at least on my face...but, I didn't. I was thinking like, "ok, I'm light-skinned...not white, so I should be cool". Hell, when I went to Aruba I didn't burn, so what gives?!?! I know what it was. I set my grown azz on the deck of the boat for 6 hours drinking Miami Vices, taking pictures and talking shyt. The day before that we were on the beach laying in the sun and playing in the ocean for about 4-5 hours. I was oblivious to the effects that the sun was having on my skin. I probably won't get rid of this tan until next year. When my roommate picked me up from the airport, she said that she almost didn't recognize me. So, I guess it was worth. I like the tan, I just wish the damn peeling would stop. Got me walking around the office looking like a burn victim...LOL! I mean even my lips got burnt and Lord knows I can't mess up the luscious! Aloe and Coco butter have become my new best friends!

There is a first for everything and you can believe that it won't happen again. I'll still sit on the beach or deck drinking Miami Vices, taking pictures and talking shyt... I'll just be doing it in a hat with some sunblock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com