Where should I start....
For starters, setting up this blog is the worst. I mean...I have been trying to configure the style of this stupid thing all day. I'm addicted...almost like when you start playing the Sims...you can't stop. I posted, deleted the post and everything! Geesh...
Anyway, a little about me for those of you that haven't figured out it's ME. I'm CrAzY, Sexy and Cool! And if you don't agree, then you really don't know me. I have a temper to be reckoned with, but that's because I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't cry I fight...ok, ok...I fight first, then cry :)
I'm doing this blog thing because after reading other peoples thoughts it almost seems theraputic (sp). Let me clarify a few things...I already have a diary, so this will not be a place to read about my deepest darkest secrets. It's more of a place to see my my view on things. Things like life, people, places, events, experiences (mine and other peoples). In my opinion, there is nothing secret on the internet. Heck, I've stumbled upon a plenty of peoples blog who thought they were incognegro when in fact it's the opposite. So, with that being said...let the games begin...
Anyway, a little about me for those of you that haven't figured out it's ME. I'm CrAzY, Sexy and Cool! And if you don't agree, then you really don't know me. I have a temper to be reckoned with, but that's because I wear my heart on my sleeve. I don't cry I fight...ok, ok...I fight first, then cry :)
I'm doing this blog thing because after reading other peoples thoughts it almost seems theraputic (sp). Let me clarify a few things...I already have a diary, so this will not be a place to read about my deepest darkest secrets. It's more of a place to see my my view on things. Things like life, people, places, events, experiences (mine and other peoples). In my opinion, there is nothing secret on the internet. Heck, I've stumbled upon a plenty of peoples blog who thought they were incognegro when in fact it's the opposite. So, with that being said...let the games begin...

3 Comments:
i'mma need for you to recognize when you have been spammed. but nice to see you blogging. and for the records i knew people were reading it, i just didn't promote. no marketing budget.
I see now! LOL!
I was like who in the h*ll is "Lip Gloss B*tch???" then I started reading about you telling folk off at the restaurant and I was like OOOOH. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home