Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random Tidbits

Your name spelled backwards: ytsanyD
Where were your parents born? Chicago
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Microsoft 2003
What?s your favourite restaurant? Pho Republic
Last time you swam in a pool? I can't swim, but I played in the ocean in August.
Have you ever been in a school play? Yeah, in grammar school.
How many kids do you want? Well, since I already have one...maybe 2 more.
Type of music you dislike most? Country!
Are you registered to vote? Yep.
Do you have cable? All the channels.
Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yep. I once burned my leg on a motorcycle, too.
Ever prank call anybody? Mmm?yeah. We used to call people and ask them if their refrigerator was running...LOL! How lame?
Ever get a parking ticket? Hell yeah.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes, I would!
Furthest place you ever traveled? Probably Aruba.
Do you have a garden? Nope.
What?s your favorite comic strip? Happily Ever After
Do you really know the words to your national anthem? Yeah, right..
Bath or Shower, morning or night? Baths only at night, Showers morning, noon and night.
Best movie you?ve seen in the past month?Napolean Dynomite...for the 2nd time.
Favorite pizza topping? Pine-apple and bacon
Chips or popcorn? Chips
What color lipstick do you usually wear? Clear
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Not to my knowledge.
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope.
What did you wear today? Green long sleeved shirt and tan pants.
Orange Juice or apple? Apple.
Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My boy Reggie and we went to Pho Republic.
Favorite type chocolate bar? Hershey w/ Almonds.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never. Yuck.
Have you ever won a trophy? nope
Are you a good cook? This is a joke, right?! LOL!
Do you know how to pump your own gas? Of course
Ever order an article from an infomercial?Yeah, some shoes.
Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yeah, when I was 16 working at Burger King.
Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Orthro Evra
Ever throw up in public? Yeah, last November on a Crusie to the Virgin Islands. I threw up and kept partying.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? True Love. Any day.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes, I do.
What was your last phone conversation about? Nothing important.
Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope.
Can ex?s be friends? Yep.
Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? It's been a long time since I've had to visit someone in the hospital.
Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yeah.
What message is on your answering machine? Hi, you've reached Dynasty. Leave your name, number and a brief message and I will get back with you at my earliest convienence.
What was the name of your first pet? Fluffy...a dog
What is in your purse? Wallet, Cell Phone, Lipgloss, candy.
Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Watch TV.
What is one thing you are grateful for today? The ability to know God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

pineapple & bacon? You can't be serious...right?

September 21, 2005 10:41 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Don't knock it until you try it :)

September 22, 2005 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com