Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Recap since my last blog...

Once again, I have been told that I do not blog enough courtesy of Conscious. It's not that I don't have anything to talk about, it's really that I don't have time. So, I decided to write a recap of what has been going on with me. I promise to try harder! This is going to be a long one...

Let's see the last time I blogged was the 20th (Tuesday). So.....


Wednesday (21st)


I went to work...nothing really interesting to report there...the fun didn't start until I made it home. So, I tell the guy who I referred to in a previous blog about space, Unexpected Twist (that's how I'll refer to him for various reasons that I choose not to post), that I would be making Burritos and he was more than welcome to come over, just bring a bottle of wine.

Anyway, he comes over and we eat, watch television and drink wine. So, of course things start to get a little heavy and we take it to the bedroom. Honestly, I have to say that night I experienced the best sex ever from him. We've only slept together 4 times total and the first 3 times on a scale of 1-10 ranged between 4-5, mainly because I never had an orgasm while indulging. This time was slightly different...it was actually blog worthy. He ranked a 7...although, I still had to orgasm manually! But, at least this time I had something to work with.


Afterward, we were laying up all sex funky and exhausted chit chatting about this and that. So, the topic drifts toward oral sex and swallowing...YUCK, right? WRONG! He wants to know have I ever done that. No, I haven't. Will I ever? It's not something I'm aspiring to. We have the usual scenerio discussion...well, what would you do if a guy just does it? Have you heard of Lorraina Bobbitt by any chance negro! So, then he asks me...(drum roll please)...will you swallow for me?

*****PAUSE******

WTF!!! Is he serious? Is he really looking at me with a straight face asking me this dumb ass question?!? Let me give you a little background into the nature of this relationship. Not even a week before this incident I told him we needed to cool off because we wanted two different things out of life right now. He agreed that we weren't exactly on the same page. I'm looking for something serious, he's looking for a friendship with benefits. Over the course of several conversations we decided to just be friends. So when we slept together Wednesday it was a slip up and not intended. And, now you have the nerve to ask me this...see, you give a man an inch they take a mile.

*****BACK TO THE STORY*****

After he asked me that, I propped up on one elbow looked at him and said...(drum roll please)..." Hell no! I'm not swallowing for an arbitrary nigga I'm just fucking with!" Pick your mouth up off the floor. Anyone that knows me should know that I don't pull any punches. At first he laughed like damn that's real then I think it dawned on him that I just put his azz in his place. That's when the attitude began. He was livid. Telling me that I'm rude and disrespectful. Stop the muthafucking press!!! You just asked if I would swallow your nasty ass nut and I'm disrespectful? Yeah okay. Not to mention this is the same guy that in a previous conversation told me that he wasn't ready for a relationship, but if his ex came back he would be with her. So, basically I'm an arbitrary chick you're fucking with until she stops fucking around and takes you back. I didn't trip. I just dropped his sensitive ass down my list of priorites and kept it moving. Let's call a spade a spade. I can be nice, but I'm not stupid and now you're insulting my intelligence.

So, I roll over and go to sleep leaving him stewing in his well deserved juices...

Thursday (22nd)

Usually Unexpected Twist and I talk over email during the work day. This particular morning he hasn't said anything to me, so I start the conversation asking is he still mad. Of course he is...LOL! He's mad because, according to him, I'm rude and mean. Even if I do feel like that I should have been more tactful in my approach. Granted, what I said wasn't tactful, but he deserved it. He tried to get over on me and play me short and I told him where he really can get off at. Now he can't take it. So, I apologized for hurting his feelings making sure he does realize that I meant it. He told me I should think before I speak. I do think before I speak to people I feel deserve that level of respect. If you're going to ask me some dumb shit like that and tell me basically that all you want to do is mess around...what is there for me to think about? We deal by my rules not yours. The game changed when he told me that he would get back with his ex, but he doesn't want a relationship that's when it became official that he thought I was stupid. I'm not rude you're just insignificant is going to be my new motto. Perhaps, I'll get it printed on a shirt! We decided to squash it.

After work I went and got my hair done. My beautician flipped it for me. He had it looking good as usual. Unbeknowst to me, the shop was having a re-grand opening...goes to show how much attention I pay and I go to the shop every 2 weeks. One of the stylist bought the shop a few months back, so she wanted to have an open house kind of soiree...So, I got a free gift- some Kera Care conditioning scalp something. I had a drink, ate a little food and bounced.

When I left there I picked up Tenderoni. A little background: Tenderoni is this guy who is interning at GE and staying with my old roommate Crazy. She found him through rent.com and he's here until December then he goes back to North Carolina to finish his last year in college. He is 21 years old. A little too young right? Anyhoo...I met him Tuesday when she and I met up after work for a drink. She brought him along with her. I invited him to go with me to this Kappa sponsered networking event since he didn't know anyone and Crazy would be out of town. Okay that's not the only reason...he's fine...nice athletic strong build, brown skin, full lips, nice smile, articulate conversation. The whole package. I took this opportunity to help him get acclimated and to learn more about him. The event was tonight, so I scooped him up.

We make it to the place and basically seperate. I knew a lot of people in the place and I had to go mingle, although I did introduce him around so that he could acquire some contacts. As the evening progresses he makes his way back around to me and asks me if I'm hungry. We grab a table in a corner that will allow us to chit chat and still see everything. The conversation was cool, although he did most of the talking. Telling me about his upbringing, his goals, his 5 year plan, so on and so on. I mean this man is a walking interview. I guess that's good to be 21 and have a vision and some direction. I mean when I graduated college all I knew is that I needed a job. I'm just now realizing what I really want to do.

Then, he hits me with his 21 year old game.

Tenderoni: I just came out to be around you. From the moment I saw you I knew I wanted to get to know you better. You are smart and beautiful, not to mention you have the sexiest mouth in Boston. (Am I going to have to crack this nigga, too?) I would tell you more, but I'm sure you're used to men blowing your head up, so I'll leave it at that.

Me: Well, thank you. But, you're too young and I don't do long distance relationships.

T: Age isn't nothing but a number. I have this and this going for me. All the women I date are usually older than me. I'll be here until December, which is enough time to get to know each other and by then you'll change your mind.

Me: All of that sounds good, but didn't I hear that you had a girlfriend, too?

Him: I mean technically I do, but it's not that serious. I'm just dealing with her because I don't have anyone else. She's too young and immature. All we do is argue and she stresses me out.

Me: NEXT!!!!

What is it with these men? Do, they all read from the same book of bullshit? Seriously!

Needless to say, I dropped his ass off at home...

I will have to relive my weekend tomorrow. I gotta go...

3 Comments:

Blogger POPS said...

nice variety you got there. a li'l romance, a li'l shT poppin, a li'l loungin, and a li'l slick talk. sorry to hear he actually asked you that question. i'm sure you come come up with a real intense poem to riff with. i can hear the stanzas flowing now...

September 28, 2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Pops-I told you I need Poetry 101...hook a sistah up!

Conscious-Naw I think the Bullshyt department has been out renewing subscriptions!

September 28, 2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger POPS said...

i need poetry 101 too. i'm no pro, but we can work something out.

September 29, 2005 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com