Gone for the weekend...
I am going to NYC this weekend, so I'll update my blog with all the funny stories when I make it back. I'm going to hang out with Dora and some of her friends that have recently moved to NYC, so this should be a fun packed weekend...hopefully...LOL!
Nothing really has been going on with me since I last blogged.
My girl Esha threw a "Shot Party", that left everyone with a hangover the next morning. I mean the girl had about 10 different variations of shots floating around the party. It was a blast. I got to meet some new people, finally. There was this GORGEOUS Asian dude that stopped through. He was a friend of a friend. Not only was he fine, he was funny, too. I love a good looking man that doesn't have his head stuck up his ass. I can't remember dudes name for the life of me, but I do remember that he was FINE!!!!
My night had to end abruptly, though. The brought Tenderoni to the party with me because he didn't have anything to do. Crazy was having company this weekend (a man), so he would have be a third wheel. So, being the party director that I am I invited him to hang out and meet some people. Cool Beans!!! Right? WRONG? This negroid decides to act his age by the end of the night. Did I mention that he is 21? Anyway, it's about 3:30 in the morning and the party had died down some, but there were about 10 people still there playing cards, talking shit, still drinking...you know just hanging out. Esha's not the kind of hostess that kicks people out. I mean, my girl had strawberries chilling in a bowl for the waffles she planned on making in the morning for everyone that stayed over...I digress. So, a few fellas are playing spades and I'm standing there seeing the game, but not really watching it...LOL! Now, earlier in the night I noticed that when Tenderoni played spades he didn't set his hand up. How ever they were dealt to him is how he held them in his hand...a definite recipe for disaster. One minute everything was cool, then all of a sudden Tenderoni stands up and throws his hand across the table. Due to the sudden and irrational display of emotions all the drunken guest start snickering and chuckeling. Tenderoni decides to take it one step further and sweep all the cards off the table onto the floor and walk off. Instant ass whooping you would think, but again he's the only child in the room - who at this point is showing his age. I go looking for him and find his ass pouting by the stairs in the kitchen...LOL! So, I say "What was that all about?". He replies, "I quit." LOL! So, I ask, "Is that how you quit a game?" He says, "That nigga was pissing me off." OK. That just made a bunch of sense. At that point I'm intoxicatingly heated and ready to go because the guy he threw the cards at was some guy I didn't know and he was a street nigga who I could hear venting to his boys about how disrespectful Tenderoni's actions were. He was going on and on about how he wanted to take it outside. I wasn't about to let that happen at my girls house. So, we left. I bring it up again in the car and he blows up..."F that nigga! He was pissing me off and if you don't know him what difference does it make", etc. So, I calmly explain that he disrespected my girls house and everyone at the table that had to pick the cards up off the floor. He set there with his big ass lips poked out. When he pulls up to my house I say good night and get out. No sooner then I closed the door the fool pulled off. Mind you, it's about 4 in the morning now and I'm outside in the hood by myself walking to the door. Cool! I laugh because when you deal with kids you have to expect childish behavior no matter how mature they try to present themselves.
The next afternoon Tenderoni calls apologizing for everything. I accept his apology and tell him to have a good afternoon. Never ever, ever, ever will my name pop up across his screen and never ever, ever, ever will I invite his ass anywhere else.
That happened Saturday and here we are at the following Friday and I haven't heard from him since. If I ever hear from him again, it would be too soon. Geesh!
So, I am about to bounce to NYC and I will recap my weekend when I make it back.
Peace!
Nothing really has been going on with me since I last blogged.
My girl Esha threw a "Shot Party", that left everyone with a hangover the next morning. I mean the girl had about 10 different variations of shots floating around the party. It was a blast. I got to meet some new people, finally. There was this GORGEOUS Asian dude that stopped through. He was a friend of a friend. Not only was he fine, he was funny, too. I love a good looking man that doesn't have his head stuck up his ass. I can't remember dudes name for the life of me, but I do remember that he was FINE!!!!
My night had to end abruptly, though. The brought Tenderoni to the party with me because he didn't have anything to do. Crazy was having company this weekend (a man), so he would have be a third wheel. So, being the party director that I am I invited him to hang out and meet some people. Cool Beans!!! Right? WRONG? This negroid decides to act his age by the end of the night. Did I mention that he is 21? Anyway, it's about 3:30 in the morning and the party had died down some, but there were about 10 people still there playing cards, talking shit, still drinking...you know just hanging out. Esha's not the kind of hostess that kicks people out. I mean, my girl had strawberries chilling in a bowl for the waffles she planned on making in the morning for everyone that stayed over...I digress. So, a few fellas are playing spades and I'm standing there seeing the game, but not really watching it...LOL! Now, earlier in the night I noticed that when Tenderoni played spades he didn't set his hand up. How ever they were dealt to him is how he held them in his hand...a definite recipe for disaster. One minute everything was cool, then all of a sudden Tenderoni stands up and throws his hand across the table. Due to the sudden and irrational display of emotions all the drunken guest start snickering and chuckeling. Tenderoni decides to take it one step further and sweep all the cards off the table onto the floor and walk off. Instant ass whooping you would think, but again he's the only child in the room - who at this point is showing his age. I go looking for him and find his ass pouting by the stairs in the kitchen...LOL! So, I say "What was that all about?". He replies, "I quit." LOL! So, I ask, "Is that how you quit a game?" He says, "That nigga was pissing me off." OK. That just made a bunch of sense. At that point I'm intoxicatingly heated and ready to go because the guy he threw the cards at was some guy I didn't know and he was a street nigga who I could hear venting to his boys about how disrespectful Tenderoni's actions were. He was going on and on about how he wanted to take it outside. I wasn't about to let that happen at my girls house. So, we left. I bring it up again in the car and he blows up..."F that nigga! He was pissing me off and if you don't know him what difference does it make", etc. So, I calmly explain that he disrespected my girls house and everyone at the table that had to pick the cards up off the floor. He set there with his big ass lips poked out. When he pulls up to my house I say good night and get out. No sooner then I closed the door the fool pulled off. Mind you, it's about 4 in the morning now and I'm outside in the hood by myself walking to the door. Cool! I laugh because when you deal with kids you have to expect childish behavior no matter how mature they try to present themselves.
The next afternoon Tenderoni calls apologizing for everything. I accept his apology and tell him to have a good afternoon. Never ever, ever, ever will my name pop up across his screen and never ever, ever, ever will I invite his ass anywhere else.
That happened Saturday and here we are at the following Friday and I haven't heard from him since. If I ever hear from him again, it would be too soon. Geesh!
So, I am about to bounce to NYC and I will recap my weekend when I make it back.
Peace!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home