I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up!!!
That's right people...It's official. I've sprained my back!
I woke up this morning and couldn't move. My body hurts from the base of my neck to the botton of my butt. I could barely put on my shirt over my head this morning. So, of course I didn't go to work. Instead, I went to the doctor. According to the overpaid specialist...I've sprained my back and pulled a few muscles...duh! I could have kept my $15 co-pay for that diagnois. Although, I will say she hit me off with some good presciptions...Ibuprofen and Flexiril. She also wrote me a doctor statement suggesting I stay off work until Friday. I had to argue for that. At first she tried to send me back to work on Thursday...WTF! I'm looking at her like, HELLO!!! I just slipped on ice, went up in the air and landed on my back and you want me to go to work in 2 days. Bitch, if I could lift my arm high enough I would slap you for suggesting that. That's what I wanted to say, but instead I told her that I disagreed and would prefer that she at least put down 3 FULL DAYS to take my medicine and get well...Geesh! Then she started on a spiel about how many days I have off and how my job would react...blah, blah, blah. I had to cut her off in mid-sentence and tell her to let me worry about that. I actually had to say that to get her to do her damn job! Finally, she wrote the letter and added that I could come back on Friday or whenever I felt better. So, I won't be back in until Monday :) Why go back on a Friday? I may as well recover as best I can. In the meanwhile, I'm going to NYC tomorrow to spend sometime with Common to let him take care of me. He suggested it...that way I can be waited on hand and foot or should I say neck and back. Although, he's a little sick himself, so we'll be nuturing each other back to health. That's even better...teamwork!
I was suppose to leave tonight, but Walgreens decided they needed 4 hours to fill a prescription. Even when I went back at 8 it wasn't done. So, I decide to get my pictures out of the photo shop...they couldn't find them. I swear this has to be the most incompetent Walgreens in Boston. The lady at the photo counter is telling people that she can't find their pictures and they have to come back tomorrow and see the manager. When she tells me that I told her ass that I don't have tomorrow to come back, so she'll need to find them now. I guess she could tell by the look on my face that I meant business because she found them all of a sudden...Lazy Heffa! I go back to the pharmacy counter and the prescription still wasn't ready...Damn. How long does it take to put 20 pills on one bottle, 60 pills in another bottle and grab a box of Ortho Evra? Is it that hard? It must be because I was in Walgreens for an hour waiting on a prescription that I dropped off 4 hours before...
Oh, and POPS my eye isn't messed up. The puffiness went down and scratch is barely visible. The glasses softened the blow of the radio. Had I not had the glasses on I would have had a nice shiner with a few stitches.
Well, I just took a Flexiril and if the directions are correct then I should be out like a light in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....
I woke up this morning and couldn't move. My body hurts from the base of my neck to the botton of my butt. I could barely put on my shirt over my head this morning. So, of course I didn't go to work. Instead, I went to the doctor. According to the overpaid specialist...I've sprained my back and pulled a few muscles...duh! I could have kept my $15 co-pay for that diagnois. Although, I will say she hit me off with some good presciptions...Ibuprofen and Flexiril. She also wrote me a doctor statement suggesting I stay off work until Friday. I had to argue for that. At first she tried to send me back to work on Thursday...WTF! I'm looking at her like, HELLO!!! I just slipped on ice, went up in the air and landed on my back and you want me to go to work in 2 days. Bitch, if I could lift my arm high enough I would slap you for suggesting that. That's what I wanted to say, but instead I told her that I disagreed and would prefer that she at least put down 3 FULL DAYS to take my medicine and get well...Geesh! Then she started on a spiel about how many days I have off and how my job would react...blah, blah, blah. I had to cut her off in mid-sentence and tell her to let me worry about that. I actually had to say that to get her to do her damn job! Finally, she wrote the letter and added that I could come back on Friday or whenever I felt better. So, I won't be back in until Monday :) Why go back on a Friday? I may as well recover as best I can. In the meanwhile, I'm going to NYC tomorrow to spend sometime with Common to let him take care of me. He suggested it...that way I can be waited on hand and foot or should I say neck and back. Although, he's a little sick himself, so we'll be nuturing each other back to health. That's even better...teamwork!
I was suppose to leave tonight, but Walgreens decided they needed 4 hours to fill a prescription. Even when I went back at 8 it wasn't done. So, I decide to get my pictures out of the photo shop...they couldn't find them. I swear this has to be the most incompetent Walgreens in Boston. The lady at the photo counter is telling people that she can't find their pictures and they have to come back tomorrow and see the manager. When she tells me that I told her ass that I don't have tomorrow to come back, so she'll need to find them now. I guess she could tell by the look on my face that I meant business because she found them all of a sudden...Lazy Heffa! I go back to the pharmacy counter and the prescription still wasn't ready...Damn. How long does it take to put 20 pills on one bottle, 60 pills in another bottle and grab a box of Ortho Evra? Is it that hard? It must be because I was in Walgreens for an hour waiting on a prescription that I dropped off 4 hours before...
Oh, and POPS my eye isn't messed up. The puffiness went down and scratch is barely visible. The glasses softened the blow of the radio. Had I not had the glasses on I would have had a nice shiner with a few stitches.
Well, I just took a Flexiril and if the directions are correct then I should be out like a light in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

4 Comments:
you act like this ain't 2005. work from home you lazy mutha...and why am i convinced that you was at the walgreen's on quincy & warren? plus, i saw the martin episode when he was sick and had gina running to his ringing of the bell. "go for what you know." clasic.
I hope your back starts to feel better soon. I remember when I tore a back muscle. It was extremely painful and I could do nothing at all.
@ Pops- It probably was me...I had to pick up my medicine PUNK! Why should I work from home? You let them work you like a slave, but it won't be me! Besides, Comcast's dumb ass didn't come and hook my internet/ cable up. I swear they get on my last nerves.I remember the episode...LOL!
@ Epsilonicus- Thanks. My back still hurts. I had xtrays and they say nothings wrong, but I still can't bend over comfortably or pick things up...
"she said her neck- her back- her neck and her back!"
lmao @ the latina bringin you a happy meal. messssssssss
Post a Comment
<< Home