Cute Male Model and Me...

Isn't he a cutie? Even though the picture caught him in mid blink. He's one half of an identical twin set. They're both male models and friends of someone that Shimmy knew. We posed for this picture at the Clevelander...You can look at me and tell that I was about 2 sheets to the wind, working on the 3rd. This was taken Friday before I was introduced to the Sand Man from the previous post... Can you see my tan? Your girl is brown now!
Just wanted to share... Below is another picture of him and his brother that someone sent to me. I took the picture with the one on the right...I think


10 Comments:
All I see is that pretty smile.
KZ
Thank you!!!
exxxxxxxxactly.
Cute....Now iLl know who to look for on Friday :)O
@ Robert - I was told that, that picture of them was a spread in some teem magazine. I don't read those so, I can't verify.
@ Robert - LOL! (((blushing)))
My man Robert Mack. You got good taste.
KZ
You keep the one on the right but hand the one on the left over to you Soror here :-) You know we gots to look out for one another.
I tend to prefer a much larger brother but in this case I'll make an exception...LOL!! Just holla at me to let me know where we all gone meet up!
Skee Wee!!!
You're so pretty...
@ R. Daughter - Girl, I know that's right...I'll keep you posted...LOL!
@ Nsane - Thanks for the compliment. I appreciate that...
Post a Comment
<< Home