Four Things About Me...
Having nothing else to post, I swiped this from someone else's blog.
ENJOY!!!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at Burger King
2. Front desk at one of the dorms in college
3. Sales Rep for Cingular Wireless
4. Account Executive for Radio One, Inc
Four nicknames I've been given:
1. Dynasty
2. Platinum (That's my line name)
3. Redbone
4. Smiley
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. School Dayz (My favorite movie)
2. Office Space
3. Half Baked
4. The Negotiator
Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Edwardsville, IL (about 3 hours from Chicago)
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Boston, MA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Girlfriends
2. Real World
3. Family Guy
4. Deal or No Deal
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Aruba
2. The Bahamas
3. Puerto Rico
4. St. Thomas & St. Marteen (They go together)
Four people I could NOT live without:
1. Jesus
2. My daughter
3. My family (I know that's a lot of people. Sue me)
4. Patricia
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Seafood
3. Pizza
4. Chili
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Miami with a Mojito
2. In a deep sleep (I haven't been sleeping well lately)
3. In love
4. Winning Deal or No Deal
Four people I'm tagging:
1. Robert Mack
2. Con 1 (I know you're reading...LOL! Blog!)
3. Missy
4. Anyone else that wants to use it...
Hope you learned a little more about me...
SMOOCHES ;-)
ENJOY!!!
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at Burger King
2. Front desk at one of the dorms in college
3. Sales Rep for Cingular Wireless
4. Account Executive for Radio One, Inc
Four nicknames I've been given:
1. Dynasty
2. Platinum (That's my line name)
3. Redbone
4. Smiley
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. School Dayz (My favorite movie)
2. Office Space
3. Half Baked
4. The Negotiator
Four places I have lived:
1. Chicago, IL
2. Edwardsville, IL (about 3 hours from Chicago)
3. St. Louis, MO
4. Boston, MA
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Girlfriends
2. Real World
3. Family Guy
4. Deal or No Deal
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Aruba
2. The Bahamas
3. Puerto Rico
4. St. Thomas & St. Marteen (They go together)
Four people I could NOT live without:
1. Jesus
2. My daughter
3. My family (I know that's a lot of people. Sue me)
4. Patricia
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Seafood
3. Pizza
4. Chili
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Miami with a Mojito
2. In a deep sleep (I haven't been sleeping well lately)
3. In love
4. Winning Deal or No Deal
Four people I'm tagging:
1. Robert Mack
2. Con 1 (I know you're reading...LOL! Blog!)
3. Missy
4. Anyone else that wants to use it...
Hope you learned a little more about me...
SMOOCHES ;-)

9 Comments:
Mmm..seafood.
I learned something today...
@ Sands - You sound like me...
@ Luvin - Great!
I want a new one I already did this one :( PHUEY!@!!!!
Listen chick I need your email address so I can send u sum'n email me @ missy26@gmail.com
OH i forgot you prolly wont see this......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
@ Missy...Thanks!!!!
Wow...you are blogging on the regular now...I'll have to start reading religiously again. (Smile!)
@ spchrist - LOL! Yeah, the mack is back :)
Post a Comment
<< Home