Friday, April 14, 2006

Mangos, Petron and Niggas...

Hey Peeps, from sunny Miami....

My b-day is over is date, but not spirit!!! I intend to celebrate it this entire weekend...please believe me.

Last night was off the chain. We kicked it off by going to this seafood restuarant on 1st and Washington called Joes. The food was spectacular. My boy Sexy, that's what he is, met us there. He and I went to highschool together and I haven't seen his ass in 10 years. So, I've been trying to imagine what he looked like...is his fat, is he ugly, does he have style? So, imagine my surprise when this sexy caramel complected (sp) man walked in the restaurant. Damn.

After dinner my friends wanted to go back to the condo and relax...no one has had any real sleep this week with work and what not. Me? I jumped in the car with Sexy to paint the town. He took me on a view of the real Miami...not the tourist shit on Southbeach, did I mention that we're staying on 5th and Ocean in the thick of things? I digress....

Anyway, our first stop was this club called Mango. We kicked it off with shots of Petron...why am I up? LOL! The club was nice. There was a live band doing all the hits. I also had my signature drink...Grey Goose with a splash of Pineapple juice. After we left there we headed into Fort Lauderdale to the Riverfront Walk. This is a strip of clubs, most of which have no cover and the music is so loud that it spills out into the street. I had a ball....I had niggas buying my boy drinks by the end of the night...for real....LOL! Lets just say that I had another 5 drinks. Mind you I started drinking yesterday at about 3, took a nap and continued drinking. Yo girl could barely focus come 5 in the morning...thats when we actually called it a night. We stopped at this restaurant and I got a gyro...pretty good. I came in the house waking folks up. They say that all I kept saying was, "I'm drunk". LOL!!!! That's how you know a person is messed up when they keep telling people they're drunk. I did wrap my hair, though. You know women don't play about that hair. F the BS...I got to keep my do tight...

I'm up now...surprisingly...I have a high tolerance, so I'm able to rejuvante like that. We are about to hit the beach, though. I just bought Eric Jerome Dickey's new book Chasing Destiny, so I'm about to lay out in my bikini and read. I love the summer and the hot spots in and out of the country. I get to become brown and I think I'm rather sexy when I'm brown...LOL! Did I mention that our condo is right on the beach. When we look out the window we have straight view of the beach...just beautiful...

Until later....

6 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im so mad at you......but Imma be there next month.........Im glad you are having a good time.....just amke sure u come home to make it to my birthday shindig....

April 14, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

ANd take a picture of SAID SEXY!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see :)

April 14, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

Wow, nice blog...You definitely had me chuckling and grinning the entire way through. I was down in Miami over Xmas & New Yrs and practically lived in Mango's for the week. I love that spot! Anyway nice blog Mama

April 14, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

@ MNB- I will be there! And, I have pictures ;)

@ Big Trev- Thanks for stopping through and I hope you continue reading...

@ Robert - Wait until the next installment...I got my Miamis worth. You'd love the tan even better ;-)

April 17, 2006 12:28 PM  
Blogger hizzle said...

damn...you lost your purse last year, too?! i'm sensing a pattern. just leave your shit at home on your birthday from now on...

how fun was it to meet you this weekend? grown folks spring break is officially in effect from now on!

April 18, 2006 11:10 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Hey!

Yeah, I did lose it last year, too. I was shopping in the mall load down with bags and next thing I know I look up and its gone. I think I left it in the food court. I'm with you, I need to leave it at the crib!!! Live and learn...

I had a ball and I can't wait until next year!!! You guys were wonderful...

April 18, 2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com