NBA Internship...
Hey Peeps,
I thought I would pass this on. Perhaps, you all know some kids that might be interested in doing something like this...
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is interested in
hiring students for their 2006 Summer Internship Program.
Students must meet the following criteria:
Class: Junior or Senior in High School
GPA: 3.0 or above
Majors: Communications, Marketing, Advertising or General
Business
The internship will be located in New York City for 10 weeks
beginning June 5th and ending August 11th.
Students must email resumes to the attention of Roger Lord at the following:
rlord@tmsf.org
If further information is required, please feel free to call
212/573-8548.
For further information regarding other internships and jobs
with the NBA:
goto:
http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm
I thought I would pass this on. Perhaps, you all know some kids that might be interested in doing something like this...
The National Basketball Association (NBA) is interested in
hiring students for their 2006 Summer Internship Program.
Students must meet the following criteria:
Class: Junior or Senior in High School
GPA: 3.0 or above
Majors: Communications, Marketing, Advertising or General
Business
The internship will be located in New York City for 10 weeks
beginning June 5th and ending August 11th.
Students must email resumes to the attention of Roger Lord at the following:
rlord@tmsf.org
If further information is required, please feel free to call
212/573-8548.
For further information regarding other internships and jobs
with the NBA:
goto:
http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/jobs/default.cfm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home