Beer Goggles...
What up, Peeps?!
My weekend was cool and involved a lot of liquor....ummmm, about 3 martinis, 2 Grey Goose and pineapples, and 4 shots...all in one night. Never should have done it. What was I thinking?
Me and my girl Youth (She's 37, but looks 27) and 2 of my boys met up for dinner at Cafe Umbra. I really classy spot. Youth and I set at the bar had a drink while we waited on B and J. I had a Lush Martini...the name should have tipped me off, but it didn't. SO, they arrive we get our table and continue drinking and eating. I ordered 2 more Lush Martini's I guess making me a Lush...LOL! I crack myself up. I had this delicious steak. It was one of those steaks that don't need anything extra just the juices it was cooked in. Yum...
When I hang out with B I expect to have a long night. He's one of those kind of people that works hard so he plays hard. Put it like this...He went to Syracuse and Colgate, so he parties like a white boy and you know how they do. We decided to go to Aqua. Aqua is basically a white club with a black DJ spinning all black music...all hip-hop and R&B, which was cool with me because I like to dance. I really enjoy and appreciate good music and good drinks everything else is secondary. I don't go to the club looking for a man or to hook up, just to have a good time. As soon as we walk in J buys us a round of drinks. I get a Grey Goose and Pineapple...my signature drink. B walks over and orders a round of Hennessy shots. WTF! I don't drink Henny! Gimme that Grey Goose and put the Yak back, which means all dark liquor in my mind. Being the drinker that I am I say fuck it and take the shot. I mean, I can't just let good liquor go to waste, right? WRONG! I should have slapped B for handing me that...LOL! So, all night I'm cutting a rug on the dance floor. Eventually becoming the black girl that all the white boys want and all the white women envy...LOL! So, about 30 minutes later B orders another round of shots. Kamikaze shots this time. I take it to head and get another Grey Goose and Pineapple. I'm chilling. Every song became my song. By the end of the night these 2 white girls started hitting on me. I mean really trying to mack me down...WTF! I had to tell the fat one that I didn't roll like that...LOL! I remember taking 2 more Kamikaze shots and mind you I didn't drink any water. Usually, I have a drink, then water, drink then water, you know pacing myself. But, noooooooo I had to try to hang with the big boys and take shot after shot.
All was good until I dropped my phone and broke it! Yes, the front LCD screen doesn't work anymore. It's not busted or anything, but no information comes up. I have to open it to see anything. My night went down hill from there. I was livid. It's like I got mad and drunk at the same time...a bad combination! I wouldn't talk to anyone and anyone that said anything to me got a piece of my mind. Under normal circumstances I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of drinker. I dance, I talk shit in a good way, I laugh, etc. But, if you piss me off its on. As was the case Saturday. I was pissed. All I kept saying is, I don't believe this shit!!! My girl said every time the phone rang I would say, "What the fuck kind of shit is this!" "My phone is fucked up". Needless to say, Cingular is sending me another one 1 day priority. Its still operational, I just have to do and see everything on the inside I can't do or see anything on the outside. And, it won't hold a charge anymore. I personally think this phone is defective, so I'm glad to be rid of it.
So, after the club we go to News Cafe. It's this 24 hour ritzy joint that's set-up like its a lounge, all dimly lit, but its really a restaurant. So, I'm sitting there not talking to anyone pissed off. B is in the corner macking bitches and dropping shit. I mean he broke a light, a plate and a glass. WTF! J is kicked back on the couch and 2 of B's friends are all cozy on the other couch...this chick and her obviously gay boyfriend. Why and How is it that people don't see that their men are gay, but it's obvious to the outside world? Anyway, all I know I'm sitting there and I say I have to hurl and next thing I know I did. It was in a split second. Youth comes running to grab my hair, the waiter instantly starts cleaning up. YUCK! I instantly felt better. I was so embarrased, though. I don't throw up in public. Damn Hennessy!!!! I felt like I was back in college again. Soon after we left and I was all good. Made it home safely and everything. I will say that I woke up fully clothed with my shoes still on at noon....LOL! Text told me that all I kept telling him over and over again on the phone was that my FUCKING PHONE IS MESSED UP!!!! Classic.
Needless to say, my Sunday consisted of drinking water, throwing up and trying to relieve a headache. I didn't feel better until 3 this morning. Seriously. It was that bad.
So embarrasing...
Smooches :)
My weekend was cool and involved a lot of liquor....ummmm, about 3 martinis, 2 Grey Goose and pineapples, and 4 shots...all in one night. Never should have done it. What was I thinking?
Me and my girl Youth (She's 37, but looks 27) and 2 of my boys met up for dinner at Cafe Umbra. I really classy spot. Youth and I set at the bar had a drink while we waited on B and J. I had a Lush Martini...the name should have tipped me off, but it didn't. SO, they arrive we get our table and continue drinking and eating. I ordered 2 more Lush Martini's I guess making me a Lush...LOL! I crack myself up. I had this delicious steak. It was one of those steaks that don't need anything extra just the juices it was cooked in. Yum...
When I hang out with B I expect to have a long night. He's one of those kind of people that works hard so he plays hard. Put it like this...He went to Syracuse and Colgate, so he parties like a white boy and you know how they do. We decided to go to Aqua. Aqua is basically a white club with a black DJ spinning all black music...all hip-hop and R&B, which was cool with me because I like to dance. I really enjoy and appreciate good music and good drinks everything else is secondary. I don't go to the club looking for a man or to hook up, just to have a good time. As soon as we walk in J buys us a round of drinks. I get a Grey Goose and Pineapple...my signature drink. B walks over and orders a round of Hennessy shots. WTF! I don't drink Henny! Gimme that Grey Goose and put the Yak back, which means all dark liquor in my mind. Being the drinker that I am I say fuck it and take the shot. I mean, I can't just let good liquor go to waste, right? WRONG! I should have slapped B for handing me that...LOL! So, all night I'm cutting a rug on the dance floor. Eventually becoming the black girl that all the white boys want and all the white women envy...LOL! So, about 30 minutes later B orders another round of shots. Kamikaze shots this time. I take it to head and get another Grey Goose and Pineapple. I'm chilling. Every song became my song. By the end of the night these 2 white girls started hitting on me. I mean really trying to mack me down...WTF! I had to tell the fat one that I didn't roll like that...LOL! I remember taking 2 more Kamikaze shots and mind you I didn't drink any water. Usually, I have a drink, then water, drink then water, you know pacing myself. But, noooooooo I had to try to hang with the big boys and take shot after shot.
All was good until I dropped my phone and broke it! Yes, the front LCD screen doesn't work anymore. It's not busted or anything, but no information comes up. I have to open it to see anything. My night went down hill from there. I was livid. It's like I got mad and drunk at the same time...a bad combination! I wouldn't talk to anyone and anyone that said anything to me got a piece of my mind. Under normal circumstances I'm a happy-go-lucky kind of drinker. I dance, I talk shit in a good way, I laugh, etc. But, if you piss me off its on. As was the case Saturday. I was pissed. All I kept saying is, I don't believe this shit!!! My girl said every time the phone rang I would say, "What the fuck kind of shit is this!" "My phone is fucked up". Needless to say, Cingular is sending me another one 1 day priority. Its still operational, I just have to do and see everything on the inside I can't do or see anything on the outside. And, it won't hold a charge anymore. I personally think this phone is defective, so I'm glad to be rid of it.
So, after the club we go to News Cafe. It's this 24 hour ritzy joint that's set-up like its a lounge, all dimly lit, but its really a restaurant. So, I'm sitting there not talking to anyone pissed off. B is in the corner macking bitches and dropping shit. I mean he broke a light, a plate and a glass. WTF! J is kicked back on the couch and 2 of B's friends are all cozy on the other couch...this chick and her obviously gay boyfriend. Why and How is it that people don't see that their men are gay, but it's obvious to the outside world? Anyway, all I know I'm sitting there and I say I have to hurl and next thing I know I did. It was in a split second. Youth comes running to grab my hair, the waiter instantly starts cleaning up. YUCK! I instantly felt better. I was so embarrased, though. I don't throw up in public. Damn Hennessy!!!! I felt like I was back in college again. Soon after we left and I was all good. Made it home safely and everything. I will say that I woke up fully clothed with my shoes still on at noon....LOL! Text told me that all I kept telling him over and over again on the phone was that my FUCKING PHONE IS MESSED UP!!!! Classic.
Needless to say, my Sunday consisted of drinking water, throwing up and trying to relieve a headache. I didn't feel better until 3 this morning. Seriously. It was that bad.
So embarrasing...
Smooches :)

14 Comments:
Girl u aint young no more.........GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!THats gonna be this weekend in Miami.........so I ll have a drink for ya
@ Free: I think that's exactly the problem. I'm getting old!
@ Robert: Homey don't play that.
WOW...I ain't had one of those nights in years. I don't think I could recover,I hate spitting up LOL!! I guess everyone does. Still sounds like a good night, despite the phone.
You should of saved that one for this weekend (holiday and all). Maybe I'll try it instead LOL!!
I don't fuck with dark liquor. That shit will rock your world.
I don't know if should accept your "smooches" unless you promise me that you gargled.
KZ
@RD: That's not even my steelo, so I haven't had one of those nights since I was 19-20. I'm usually a very concious and controlled drinker. That damn Hennessy got me...
@Zed: ROTFLMAO!!!! Yes, I did gargle, brush and floss. Now will you accepy my Smooches? :)
Yes throwing up in public is a sexy no no....
I know you felt it coming...
What was you thinking? Us light drinkers don't fuck with that Yak.....
Don't you hate being drunk and fuck up yo phone, on the real, thats all you be saying for the whole night, "Damn look at this bullshit, I can't believe this cheap ass shit...whoo whoo whoo..."
I've been there before...
Even though all of the madness, it sounds like you had a good time and your ego stroked by 2 white girls...*lol*
Smooches accepted.
KZ
See...I've learned early that I can't handle liquor whatsoever...so I cut that madness out. Vomitting in public though...that's a new level...
@Nsane: Truss, I am so embarrassed. I usually hold me liquor so much better. It all happened, so fast. I felt like I was going to throw up and then I did. Nobody really paid me any attention. It was, she's okay...LOL! Thank God we were upstairs and there weren't that many people up there. I wouldn't never live it down if there were...
@Zed: Thank you...my day can go on :)
@Charles: That's an old level that my old ass shouldn't have been revisting...LOL!
WE def gonna get up and go out.....cuz i know u got some "sponsors" and I know I can drink anybody under the table
Ms. Dynasty...I REALLY didn't think you had that in you...WOW!
YOUNG LADY what are you doing drinking Uncle Slishy's drink.. Henessy will bring out the DEVIL IN YA!!!! Where you think my slasher persona comes from.
Now on the real.Since no one else on this blog is going to ask. What was really on your mind that day? Why did you drink so much? I only drink like that when I'm going through something or trying to forget some fucked up shit i'm gonna do or already did....lol
Like saturday night before I wrote that post I recently deleted..lmaof
@ SP: You know I don't...LOL! Everyone has a moment, though...
@ Slish: Everything is okay in my world. I'm a little disenchanted with my whole work situation and I long to move to MIA, but other than that every thing is fine...I think :)
Don't bring your post drama over here...LOL!!!!
OMG girl you had me literally LOLing over here, i know my co workers were like what the hell is she laughing about (luckily i was done reading b4 the nosey coworker came back to his desk, cause his simple ask woulda been all in my screen)
I'm a grey goose and cranberry girl...it goes down easier to me..and i woulda been like that on the shots too, can't waste good alcohol, lol
sorry the pain lasted that long..
wait, your phone, didnt you just get a new one a few months ago, you did say you have bad luck with them, lol
Post a Comment
<< Home