Damon is Judas!!!
That's all everyone was yelling at the Sox/ Yankees game last night. That's right, your girl set in the 8th row of the Field Box section behind 3rd plate at the first Sox/Yankees game of the season. Thanks Magic!!! He hooked a few of us up with tickets and we had a ball. We freezed our asses off, but it was fun all the same. My boy GP smuggled in a few Absolute nips to knock the chill off, but it didn't work...I love going to the Red Sox's games. Being from Chicago I know what it's like to experience Baseball frenzy, but the Red Sox fans are unlike any fans on this earth. I mean, it was about 40 degrees last night and windy, but did that stop Boston from selling out Fenway...NOOOO!!! Them fools, including me, were packed in there like crayons in that big 64 pack box. Don't ask me why I thought of that analogy...LOL!
Everyone was decked out in Red, blue and white...carrying hateful signs in hopes that Damon
glances their way from the outfield or while focusing on making a hit. He looked so, sad out there trying to focus knowing that everyone hates his guts, waiting to see him fall. I was waiting on him to give someone the finger, but he didn't. LOL! The Sox fans were letting him have it, too. He didn't do too well, either. I'm not sure if was because of the yelling, the weather or what, but he sucked! I would think he would have been prepared for the anger, insults and outrage. I mean Fenway was. While we were standing outside the stadium waiting on GP this white boy was turned around at the gate and told to take his "Yankees Suck" t-shirt off or he couldn't get in. I guess Fenway wanted to diffuse any possible drama. Their efforts were in vain though. These guys were passing out towels that said "Kill Yankees"...LOL! As they handed them out they advised you to use them to wipe your seat in case of rain...LOL! Boston fans...gotta love em....I think I have a new crush...(((blushing)))...on a white boy..... Jonathon Papelbon....
Any man that grabs his dick and exhales is my kind of man..... (Goes to show what I was doing at the game yesterday) LOL! He literally turns sideways grabs his dick, takes a deep breath then throws the ball at 95 mph while his leg does a complete circle in the air. While he's taking that deep breath you can see his shoulders move up and down. Me and my girl was like damn! That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen a white boy do.... So, he has a new fan. I know, I know, I'm being real simple right now and I like it :)Smooches ;-)

10 Comments:
glad you had a good time. I'm sitting over here jealous...lol.
iM JEALOUOS..I always wanted to go to a Red Sox game especially when they playing the EVil Empire....damn hook a girl up next time
You breakin' my muthafuckin' heart!
KZ
I plan on going to Boston some time this summer and even though I am more of a Mets fan than a Yankee fan, I want to get off the train wearing a Yankees jersey and see how I get treated up there. Would definitely be a blog worthy weekend.
If it only takes a man to grab his balls to get you going then damn, i better get my hands warm then. LOL. What kind of mess is that!
@ Stilt: Don't be jealous. It was cold as hell out there. When the white people are shaking you know its cold...LOL!
@MNB: I wish I could, but I have no control. I have to get in where I fit in as is...LOL!
@Zed: Why am I breaking your heart??
@ Organized: If someone pushes you while you're getting off the train please belive it won't be an accident...
@ Magic: I said I was being simple. You know it takes a helleva lot more than that...But, he looks damn good doing it. ;-)
lol @ your new found white boy crush, lol...
i can't watch baseball...maybe its more interesting in person...glad you had fun and good looking out magic....
offtopic: dynasty i wasn't in da bean for missy's bday...but i was supposed to come, i just couldnt make it....
You know I love you, right? You can't cross over like that. If you cross over, then my slim chance becomes zero!
KZ
@ No1Special: Gotcha! Well, let me know the next time you'll be in town...
@ Zed: I learn something new everyday ;-) Trust me I'm not crossing over, not when I have yet to meet all you wonderful black men in Blog Land...
@ Robert: I'm fine. Thank you for asking...
Post a Comment
<< Home