Don't Let The Smooth Taste Fool U...
First, I would like to thank everyone for stopping by and engaging in my previous post. I really enjoyed the different perspectives, especially from the newcomers and the particular person that felt the need to vindicate himself...LOL! It's all good...no harm, no foul...
Anywhoo...
Why did I almost have to pimp slap a hoe in traffic today ?! Okay, so I'm running late for work. It's 8 in the morning and I'm just leaving the house. I'm suppose to be at work at 8, but this is what happens when you're bored of your job. When I left I was anticipating traffic and what not...not in no real hurry. So, I'm driving down Melnea Cass in the right lane headed towards the highway. The left lane is backed up because the first driver is turning, holding up the people that need to keep straight, so they're all looking for the chance to jump in the right lane to keep going. So, as I'm coming by this Bitch in an old ass Infiniti decides she's going to just jump out in front of me trying to scare me into stopping and letting her in. One of those, either she hits me or I stop situations. I'm an aggressive driver, though, so that shit don't work! I did stop as she was about to hit me, but I didn't stop far back enough to where she could jump over. So when I stop and look at her this hoodrat is giving me thing finger and I mouth, well shout in my car, STUPID BITCH and keep driving. I'm heated by now. How is this bitch gone call herself cussing me out when she almost hit me. Boston!
So, she pulls up on the side me and we're mean mugging each other. The whole time I'm thinking "Don't Let The Smooth Taste Fool You! I will jump out this car and stick my high heel in your throat!" I'm not above slapping somebody when I feel like it. See, I have on my eye-glasses (I'm blind as a bat) and my hair is pulled back in a neat bun today...I'm looking all professional. So, I think she got the wrong impression about the situation. This trick looked all hood and shit, so she probably was thinking I was some punk and easily intimidated. So, we're headed toward the highway and she's in front of me when we merge onto 93 and she calls herself trying to acting ignorant and blocking me from getting pass her. Why did she almost get hit by another car forcing her to swerve over in another lane?! I just drove by and shook my head in distaste. That's why people shouldn't act so ignorant. That could have been a freak accident...
On another note:
ING recently raised their interest rates to 4.15%! WOOHOOO!!! When I looked at my account today I started doing the funky chicken at my desk. I love my ING account!!! It's fun and it feels good to watch your money grow and make money. ING is just one place my money is sent on payday, so every now and then I take stock of all my accounts and pat myself on the back for embarking on the road to financial freedom. I wasn't one of those people that had good financial role-models. No one took me by the hand and taught me about money...I had to learn everything the hard way. Which makes the taste of success that much sweeter...
Until Later,
Smooches :)
Anywhoo...
Why did I almost have to pimp slap a hoe in traffic today ?! Okay, so I'm running late for work. It's 8 in the morning and I'm just leaving the house. I'm suppose to be at work at 8, but this is what happens when you're bored of your job. When I left I was anticipating traffic and what not...not in no real hurry. So, I'm driving down Melnea Cass in the right lane headed towards the highway. The left lane is backed up because the first driver is turning, holding up the people that need to keep straight, so they're all looking for the chance to jump in the right lane to keep going. So, as I'm coming by this Bitch in an old ass Infiniti decides she's going to just jump out in front of me trying to scare me into stopping and letting her in. One of those, either she hits me or I stop situations. I'm an aggressive driver, though, so that shit don't work! I did stop as she was about to hit me, but I didn't stop far back enough to where she could jump over. So when I stop and look at her this hoodrat is giving me thing finger and I mouth, well shout in my car, STUPID BITCH and keep driving. I'm heated by now. How is this bitch gone call herself cussing me out when she almost hit me. Boston!
So, she pulls up on the side me and we're mean mugging each other. The whole time I'm thinking "Don't Let The Smooth Taste Fool You! I will jump out this car and stick my high heel in your throat!" I'm not above slapping somebody when I feel like it. See, I have on my eye-glasses (I'm blind as a bat) and my hair is pulled back in a neat bun today...I'm looking all professional. So, I think she got the wrong impression about the situation. This trick looked all hood and shit, so she probably was thinking I was some punk and easily intimidated. So, we're headed toward the highway and she's in front of me when we merge onto 93 and she calls herself trying to acting ignorant and blocking me from getting pass her. Why did she almost get hit by another car forcing her to swerve over in another lane?! I just drove by and shook my head in distaste. That's why people shouldn't act so ignorant. That could have been a freak accident...
On another note:
ING recently raised their interest rates to 4.15%! WOOHOOO!!! When I looked at my account today I started doing the funky chicken at my desk. I love my ING account!!! It's fun and it feels good to watch your money grow and make money. ING is just one place my money is sent on payday, so every now and then I take stock of all my accounts and pat myself on the back for embarking on the road to financial freedom. I wasn't one of those people that had good financial role-models. No one took me by the hand and taught me about money...I had to learn everything the hard way. Which makes the taste of success that much sweeter...
Until Later,
Smooches :)

13 Comments:
Tell me more about ING.......
I was reading in the Boston Herald today that BOston is the #1 place for drivers that CURSE.....but we place #5 for the RUDEST drivers..guess who's #1 and it aint NY
um, methinks both of you may need a chill pill. not cute to be mean-muggin g it on melnea cass.
@ Free: MIAMI!!! LOL! Go to the ING website...Put simply, it's an amped up savings account.
@ Pops: LOL! Don't act like you don't know how it is.
Don't go messing up that face messing around with hood chicks...they move in packs.
As for your previous post. What did Serial an I tell you the first time you posted an entry Text sent you flowers...COOCHIE COUPON!!!! Truthfully I only send flowers to a woman when I fuck up!!!..lol
@ Robert: Every now and again I have to check myself because people ain't ready...That's why I say...Don't Let The Smooth Taste Fool U...LOL! I live on the Dan Ryan, so I know how the game goes, but when you're wrong you acquiesce. You don't jap out like you're crazy!
@ Chris: Can't beat that interest rate for a long-term savings account.
@ Slish: You're silly. I expect more than flowers for a Fuck Up.
I know thats right honey chile, learning on ya own and succeeding is the greastest isn't it....Now I'm gonna have to look into ING....
That crazy hoodrat, but hell, I drive just as aggressive, I woulda did the same shit...I dare you to hit my steel body frame with your new polyuerthane plastic car...besides when I worked at the body shop, I learned little tricks to make it look like the other persons fault when you get hit...so I dare you to hit me and tear up you new car, cause my shit will hardly get damaged.
And if you wanna get tough, thats why I kept the aluminum bat in the car...*lol*
But I have been into it with many dumb ass drivers, I find myself having to drive for dumb ass non drivers just to avoid a collision...
*lol* @ "Don't let the smooth taste fool you" I know thats right!
I gotta see a pic of you in glasses and your hair in a bun. It'll help me act out my librarian fantasy.
KZ
@Nsane: LOL! You are a mess...I know to let you in front of me in traffic. I would hate for you to hit me, then I'm paying for the whole accident...LOL! Keeping the bat in the car, is that a Chi-town thing? I swear everyone I know at home has some kind of "Nigga Beater" in the ride.
@Zed: I think you would actually need the person in the pic to make the fantasy come true ;-)
I'm a professional masterbater. I think I could make it work regardless. Of course, if you're volunteering we could make that happen too!
That "nigga beater" might be a Midwest thing 'cuz I got a bat in my truck right now. So do most of my boys in Detroit.
KZ
@Zed: LOL! Ooookkkk...professional masterbater you seem to have everything under control...carry on!
@ Robert: I surprised some Ill Nigga is the Chi hasn't made you already invest. I always keep the glasses with me just in case I lose a contact.
I'm glad to see things didn't escalate to an all out N*gga moment...cause those aren't good for anyone. Sometimes you gotta let stuff go. Things as small as someone jumping in front of you aren't worth fighting for. Let people live in their ignorance...don't fall to their level. Mean muggin in the car though...that's too hilarious.
@ Charles: Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'll check you out soon.
Trust me...I relax, relate AND release because my inital reaction to things can be "WTF!" I've gotten better...I'm a work in progress :)
@ NoAge: I wonder, too. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm...
Post a Comment
<< Home