Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Miami Here I Come...Again...


Hey...I'm going back to Miami today. My flight leaves at 2 and I come back on Sunday. I'm hoping to have BIG FUN leaving me no time to blog. I'll have to recap when I get back. I'm going to have to start drinking tea as soon as I'm done typing this, though. I woke up with a headache and a funny feeling in my throat. I'm sure all of this will pass once I leave this cold wet climate and land in a hot dry one. I have my fingers crossed....

Until Next Week...
Smooches :)

6 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I need to come work where u work......have fun for me.......

May 10, 2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

i wish i was goin with have fun for me. if u go to s.beach have a drink at wet willy's for me.

May 10, 2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dont forget senior frog, and calvendars (sp)...something like that, you'll know it when you see it

althought this advice does no good, since you're alread gone....

May 10, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Have fun ms. lady....

May 11, 2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

say hello to my little friend.

May 12, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Watch your purse!

KZ

May 14, 2006 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com