Same place, New Look & Feel... Come in, relax, kick your feet up. I'll have my Sexy, Shirtless Male Servants pour you a Mimosa. Ice Cream, Anyone?
posted by Ming Houser, Realtor at 3:47 PM
It looks like my high school. With less jewelry.KZ
*lol*Ugh Ugh....thats just....plain....I don't have any words....
Was this taken last October on Halloween? Are you for real? I'm glad I stopped by, but Dayyuummm
@ Zed: Are you serious?! LOL! @ Nsane: Now you see why I couldn't post anything after seeing it. @ Paula: Girl, tell me about it. I was pregnant and missed my prom...why didn't she? Trifeling! @ Dela: Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'll be to check you out soon...@ Con1: It's about time you stopped lurking and posted something :)You damn right he hit it. Word on the street is that prego kitty is the best...LOL!
but people wanna give dirty looks when a fat girl wear some off the wall shit? whatever. this is worse. cause she actually TRIED.
He said..."I'm going to take my BABIES to the prom" Yeah his Baby as in woman and his baby as in child...the poster children for "Future Losers of America" Oh and did she make that ensemble herself...Jezzzzzzus!Dayum Shame!
Post a Comment
<< Home
designed by finalsense.com
6 Comments:
It looks like my high school. With less jewelry.
KZ
*lol*
Ugh Ugh....thats just....
plain....
I don't have any words....
Was this taken last October on Halloween? Are you for real? I'm glad I stopped by, but Dayyuummm
@ Zed: Are you serious?! LOL!
@ Nsane: Now you see why I couldn't post anything after seeing it.
@ Paula: Girl, tell me about it. I was pregnant and missed my prom...why didn't she? Trifeling!
@ Dela: Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I'll be to check you out soon...
@ Con1: It's about time you stopped lurking and posted something :)
You damn right he hit it. Word on the street is that prego kitty is the best...LOL!
but people wanna give dirty looks when a fat girl wear some off the wall shit? whatever. this is worse. cause she actually TRIED.
He said..."I'm going to take my BABIES to the prom" Yeah his Baby as in woman and his baby as in child...the poster children for "Future Losers of America"
Oh and did she make that ensemble herself...Jezzzzzzus!
Dayum Shame!
Post a Comment
<< Home