Friday, June 23, 2006

My Butt Is Bigger Than Yours...

That's what this GUY that is trying to date me told me...WTF!

It all started with me being at the nail shop yesterday texting him about this lady next to me who was getting her feet done. She had straight up hammer time. Green toenails and all. The conversation went like this:

Me: Do you remember the episode of Martin where Shanaynay was doing that lady's feet and she had to pull out the chainsaw? That's what is happening today.
Him: LOL! Yeah she had to take over for the other girl.
Me: I'm not lying. We are both getting our feet done and I don't want to stare.
Him: Well you do have nicer feet than most.
Me: Thanks
Him: But my butt is bigger :)

WTF!?!

First of all, why did that even come up in the nonrelated conversation. Second, why is he competing with me? We're not girlfriends...or are we? Thirdly, what makes him think that's cute or funny to say to ANYONE?! That's some shit me and my girls would say to each other when we were 15. Grown ass women don't talk like that, so why would I want to hear it from a man that's trying to win me over. THAT AIN'T HOW TO DO IT. And, he wonders why I question his sexuality and don't want to date him.

So, he tries to tell me that it was just a joke and I need to calm down because it's not that serious. Classic control tactic...you know, tell a person their overreacting so they feel bad about it. WRONG! That doesn't work on me. I'm in touch with my emotions and don't have any problem expressing them. Don't joke with me like that. That's not cute. All the men I know with big booties try to conceal it...not brag about it. You're bragging to the wrong one baby, but I can introduce you to Tyrone. He might think it's funny.

For those of you that know me, have seen my picture and read my blog often...do I look like, sound like, or act like I want a gay boyfriend? If not, why the Fuck do all these gay ass men flock to me. I'm not looking for a Will to my Grace. You feel me? I'll take a Jack as a friend to help me spot the pretenders, but that's it. I don't want you stick your shit laced penis in me. Keep that to yourself. This isn't HollyWood. I'm not looking to be someone's beard...

I have told him over and over again that if he's gay or has gay feelings that's okay. Do you, but don't do me...I have nothing againt the homosexual life style. I do have issue with the Down Low lifestyle. That's what will make me take a contract out on a nigga's life...fucking with my health and sanity. Just keep it real. He keeps displaying all the classic signs, but looks me in the eye and denies it. That makes me dislike him even more. I feel like he's trying to pull a slick one on me. I feel like he needs a girlfriend to show to the world. To hide his behind closed door behavior. I'm not the Fag Hag...it won't be me.

Needless to say, I have told him over and over again that I'm not interested in pursuing anything further. I listed his questionable sexuality as one reason why we couldn't go any further. He didn't even blink an eye. That's another thing that makes me think I'm hitting the nail on the head. I'll say that I think he has gay tendencies and he'll just shrug. To get him to out right deny it I have to press the issue. Otherwise, he'll just side step the claim like I didn't even say it. WTF is that about? So, we're still "friends", but he keeps trying to push up on me. That pisses me off. STOP FLIRTING WITH ME! It's making my skin crawl because I know he's gay in my soul. In a minute I'm just going to stop being nice...take the gloves off and tell him ass what I really think about him. I keep trying to being PC about it. I'm not in the business to be hurting folks feelings, but some people are just gluttons for punishment.

Tell me what you think?

Smooches :)

14 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Hell yeah! At least you recognize. How many chicks you know with OBVIOUSLY feminine boyfriends/husbands be walkin' around like that cat is all man? I've seen that shit a gang of times.

KZ

June 23, 2006 11:27 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

His gay booty ass....

GO HARD ON HIS ASS!!!

Thats the same shit my ex used to do, I could call him all kinda gay ass faggots and he wouldn't do shit....

Men who aren't will not take that verbal abuse....

June 23, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

wow. any str8 dude I know would have choked me by the time i got out "you have gay ten..."

I say you pull his ho card.. pun intended. Especially since he's not taking the hint that you don't want his rump wranglin ass.

June 23, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Gregory Lee said...

Well you just need to step and move on. There is no need to get into deeper discussions with this person. Let it go.

June 23, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Robert: You already know I'm silly...LOL! Seriously, I don't like to pick on people who have come to the gun fight wit a knife. So, I've been trying to be cool about it, but that's not working...

Zed: I know A LOT of women who are dating or married to suspect men. Everyone see's it, BUT them. I don't get. That's why I am trying really hard not to be bamboozeled or hoodwinked by some weak ass African that's afraid to be who he is.

Nsane: EXACTLY! Most men would have cursed me out or stop dealing with me all together. Not this one. He just skips over it like I didn't say it. Crazy!

Isis: Thanks for stopping by. I hope you become a regular reader.

It seems like I may have to take you and everyone elses advice and just let him have it. We'll see. I am going to Chicago in a few hours to attend his brother's wedding with him. He asked me when we first started dating and bought my ticket before I decided I couldn't deal with him. So, the shit might hit the fan this weekend if he tries to get "Fresh" wit me.

Skinny: So this is your new name? You're as bad as Missy/Negropino with the name changes...

I keep trying to let it go then goes and says flirty things to me and tells me how much he likes me and wants to be with me. That pisses me off because in the next moment he does or says some gay shit. So, letting it go is hard. He needs to be set straight because I feel like he's pissing down my leg and trying to convince me it's raining...

June 23, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Dynasty, you gotta get at me, I'm gonna be chold free for a week, I don't know what I'm gone do with myself....

June 23, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

damn, thats some shit right there...see the thing about denial, if you're too adament you're suspect, if you're to nonchallant you're suspect. can't win for loosing...but what he is or isnt is not the issue...its that your not comfortable with him...so he hits the bricks regardless

June 23, 2006 10:53 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

You're doing the right thing DY DY...Don't let those Pillow Biters get to you..

June 23, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger POPS said...

jekyl & hyde like a mutha. i'mma need you to take a muthafuqing joke, nosy muthafuqa. lol.

June 24, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Gross...a gay man with a big butt LMAO!!! SON, I am over here dying laughing. This reminded me of the episode of Girlfriends where Joan was dating the big butt dude. Ughhhhhhh and even if his gayola azz was playing that is a joke that could have some serious repercussions...as it did!

Tell that fukin fudge packer to kick rocks...in other words SCRAM you fukin sissy. I ain't got nothing against gayola's but them once that try to straddle (no pun intended) the fence are the scum of the fukin earth. Screwing up other people's lives cause you can't look yourself in the mirror long enough to be honest about who you really are...scum of the fuking earth I say. I say fuk his feelings give it to the gayola straight...NO CHASER!!!

June 24, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Girl, this shit is hilarious! I love your blog. You are preaching to the choir on this one!
Why are the gays pursing us...WHY????

I went out with a gay guy not too long ago. Our date consisted of him buying tons of shoes at the mall...(it was a shopping date!). And it ended with him playing in lotion and getting a "hand treatment" at Bath and Body Works!

Ain't that some bullshit! You can read about that little excursion from hell here:

http://accidentalmistress.blogspot.com/2006/03/my-gay-date.html

June 25, 2006 3:10 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

LOL! @ everybody! He's cool. I'm going to let it go. He is never going to admit it. But, he knows we'll never be together. I confirmed that today when we talked. Basically, telling him that just because we had fun this weekend at the wedding doesn't mean that anything has changed.

June 26, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

HEY!!!!YOur butt is BIGGER than mines :)

June 26, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger M-Dubb said...

Did you introduce him to Tyrone? lol

June 28, 2006 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com