Tag: I'm It....
Courtesy of Nsane, I have been tagged. So, here goes nothing or something...take your pick...
1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
I would be a part-time lawyer and part-time model. I have always wanted to delve into both professions. Being a lawyer is something I definitely intend on pursuing one day, but being a model is a fantasy. Not a runway model...I'm only 5"2, but a commercial or magazine model. I watch tv and think to myself...I can do that, but then doubt comes in and tells me I'm too old. We'll see.
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
Marvin Gaye's father for killing his son!
3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?
Where do I start?! Getting with my Ex the Maniac is the one that really sticks out in my mind. That relationship served absolutely NO PURPOSE! Every other seemingly dumb decision I've made has always had a lesson or reward attached, so I'm hesitant to mention them.
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music?
I would give up the good sex. I can always purchase a good vibrator and think about the good sex while I listen to some good music...
5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense? I already have it all :)
6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?
A blogger trip doesn't sound too bad...hmmmm....Well, this is a hard one as there are so many interesting people out there in the Blogsphere. I would round up the usual suspects and lead the discussion in something that would engage everyone. This would make for a night of unadulterated foolery!
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)
Another hard question. This would depend on how well the previous question's conversation went. Then we'll see who makes it to the beach ;)
8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
Jill Scott
Floetry
Dwele
Mix CD
Jigga (Blue Print)
9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
WOW! It saddens me to think of that...
10. What's your biggest insecurity?
I don't think I know you all like that to be divulging insecurities and what not. LOL! I like to think I'm made of Teflon and I don't have any. No seriously, I have some lurkers on my blog that would love to see what makes me tick. Not this time, B!
11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)
I always stop by Robert Mack's blog first to see if he decided to grace us with an entry. More often that not he doesn't ;-). Then I head over to Zed, Nsane, Missy, Slish, Royce's Daughter and Stilt, I definitely try to check them everyday. I have a laundry list of others I frequent...too many to list. Please belive I read everyone that reads me and then some.
12. When's the last time you peed your pants?
I honestly don't remember the last time I've done that. I'm sure it involved some alcohol and a low tolerance.
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
My first paycheck! Cuz if it don't make dollars then it don't make sense...
15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? I would tell on my stupid ass boss. Although, I currently like my real boss. But, that's neither here nor there. We need to help one another and I definitely belive in karma. So, I'm telling!
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
I could do the no eyebrows. I would just wear a long bang in front or draw my eyebrows on.
17. What makes you angry?
People that can't drive, i.e. Boston drivers! People that lie for no reason. People that make their problems yours...you know, blame everyone else for their lame ass lives. Go around not taking responsibilty for their actions or situations. HELLO! You're fat because you don't get up from the table, not because your mother loves your sister more. You don't have a man because you stink, not because all men are gay. Give me a break with that Dr. Phil Shit!
18. What makes you horny?
Well shit...every thing at the right time of the month...LOL! The number one thing is Ambition!!! Mad props to Amil for that one. I get horny when a man runs his fingers in my hair. I get horny when it rains. I won't even mention porn (duh)! The list is too long to mention. Besides, while I'm on the beach with one of you bloggers you might try to use this against me ;)
19. What makes you nervous?
Giving presentations...my stomach churns so bad. Walking to my car or my house late at night without an escort. Physically aggresive men. I've had to clock a *African* or two. (Yeah, I'm biting off Zed) Results. Any test results. Its the wait. I was shaking in anticipation to see who was going to be America's Next Top Model...LOL!
20. What makes you smile?
Thoughts of my daughter. When I look around and realize just how blessed I am.
Well...There you go. I would tag some people, but they have already been tagged. SO, pay it forward. I have some stories to tell, but I'll save them for another day.
Smooches :)
1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be?
I would be a part-time lawyer and part-time model. I have always wanted to delve into both professions. Being a lawyer is something I definitely intend on pursuing one day, but being a model is a fantasy. Not a runway model...I'm only 5"2, but a commercial or magazine model. I watch tv and think to myself...I can do that, but then doubt comes in and tells me I'm too old. We'll see.
2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
Marvin Gaye's father for killing his son!
3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years?
Where do I start?! Getting with my Ex the Maniac is the one that really sticks out in my mind. That relationship served absolutely NO PURPOSE! Every other seemingly dumb decision I've made has always had a lesson or reward attached, so I'm hesitant to mention them.
4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music?
I would give up the good sex. I can always purchase a good vibrator and think about the good sex while I listen to some good music...
5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense? I already have it all :)
6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo?
A blogger trip doesn't sound too bad...hmmmm....Well, this is a hard one as there are so many interesting people out there in the Blogsphere. I would round up the usual suspects and lead the discussion in something that would engage everyone. This would make for a night of unadulterated foolery!
7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.)
Another hard question. This would depend on how well the previous question's conversation went. Then we'll see who makes it to the beach ;)
8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
Jill Scott
Floetry
Dwele
Mix CD
Jigga (Blue Print)
9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young?
WOW! It saddens me to think of that...
10. What's your biggest insecurity?
I don't think I know you all like that to be divulging insecurities and what not. LOL! I like to think I'm made of Teflon and I don't have any. No seriously, I have some lurkers on my blog that would love to see what makes me tick. Not this time, B!
11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol)
I always stop by Robert Mack's blog first to see if he decided to grace us with an entry. More often that not he doesn't ;-). Then I head over to Zed, Nsane, Missy, Slish, Royce's Daughter and Stilt, I definitely try to check them everyday. I have a laundry list of others I frequent...too many to list. Please belive I read everyone that reads me and then some.
12. When's the last time you peed your pants?
I honestly don't remember the last time I've done that. I'm sure it involved some alcohol and a low tolerance.
13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check?
My first paycheck! Cuz if it don't make dollars then it don't make sense...
15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? I would tell on my stupid ass boss. Although, I currently like my real boss. But, that's neither here nor there. We need to help one another and I definitely belive in karma. So, I'm telling!
16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails?
I could do the no eyebrows. I would just wear a long bang in front or draw my eyebrows on.
17. What makes you angry?
People that can't drive, i.e. Boston drivers! People that lie for no reason. People that make their problems yours...you know, blame everyone else for their lame ass lives. Go around not taking responsibilty for their actions or situations. HELLO! You're fat because you don't get up from the table, not because your mother loves your sister more. You don't have a man because you stink, not because all men are gay. Give me a break with that Dr. Phil Shit!
18. What makes you horny?
Well shit...every thing at the right time of the month...LOL! The number one thing is Ambition!!! Mad props to Amil for that one. I get horny when a man runs his fingers in my hair. I get horny when it rains. I won't even mention porn (duh)! The list is too long to mention. Besides, while I'm on the beach with one of you bloggers you might try to use this against me ;)
19. What makes you nervous?
Giving presentations...my stomach churns so bad. Walking to my car or my house late at night without an escort. Physically aggresive men. I've had to clock a *African* or two. (Yeah, I'm biting off Zed) Results. Any test results. Its the wait. I was shaking in anticipation to see who was going to be America's Next Top Model...LOL!
20. What makes you smile?
Thoughts of my daughter. When I look around and realize just how blessed I am.
Well...There you go. I would tag some people, but they have already been tagged. SO, pay it forward. I have some stories to tell, but I'll save them for another day.
Smooches :)

10 Comments:
You could be a thong model. Then I can be a "remove a thong with his teeth" model.
http://360.yahoo.com/i_cherish_the_twilight
LOL!!! Loving the dreads...
re: Marvin Gaye's father ... I'd have to do the same to Mark David Chapman. Only diff: I'd keep slapping until he stopped moving.
and about no.: 4. Isn't that just a cop-out answer? Sounds to me like you're having your cake and eating it, too (so to speak).
BTW -- funny stuff
@ KCM: I just bet it is...LOL!
@ Philip: Thanks for stop by and commenting. I'll check you out next.
As for my answer to #4...that's what you call a "loop hole"...not a cop out. :)
Thank you for your compliance and thanks for reading my crazy ass daily...
You silly, "You don't have a man because you stink, not because all men are gay."...*lol*
Don't be farting in those presentations....*LOL*
*lol* @ a loophole...
Fa sho RobMack in regards to Jigga
Are you an Aries? Aries have this thing with gettin their heads or hair rubbed...
@ Robert: You should have been blogging everyday anyway! Blueprint is a classic Jigga album.
@ Nsane: There's always some interesting stuff on your site, so you don't have to thank me. I try my hardest not to fart or throw up. LOL! I don't know what it is. It doesn't matter how prepared I am for the presentation, I get the bubble guts.
I am indeed an Aries...That's true...our heads are an erogenous (sp) zone. It's just something sensual about a man running his fingers through my hair or massaging my scalp...
Great Answers!
My number 2 would be Esther Rolle. How she gon leave the show because they were keeping JJ's character a bafoon and not maturing him, but not protest or leave the show cuz they keep yall azzes in the ghetto?! That's why John Amos left, and I applauded him for that. Black people forever embracing dumb, and I can't stand it.
AND I couldn't agree more with your #17. I hate when people blame everybody but themselves for their problems. Whoo!
i feel honored u think so highly of me :)
I know dont hate me cuz im skinny....them bitches be looking @ me heated at the gym its not my FAULT you are FAT.......
The best way to beat Boston drivers, is to drive liek them..can't beat them, join them. Its fun!!!!!
@ Leslie: I didn't know that's why they left the show. I swear I learn something new every day.
@ Negropino: I always got some ill built bitch secretly hating me for whatever reason. That's why I had to say that's one thing I hate...people that blame their problems on other people!
Girl, I find myself driving just like them. Otherwise, I would traumatized vowing never to drive again.
@ Rob: Naw, you don't want to do that.
Post a Comment
<< Home