Now & Then
Ten years ago today, it was July 18, 1996.
I can't believe how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
THEN: 17
NOW: 27
2) Where did you work?
THEN: House Mix Spot (Record store in Evergreen Plaza)
NOW: Somewhere a Helleva lot better than that!
3) Where did you live?
THEN: Chicago, Illinois
NOW: Boston, Massachuettes
4) How was your hairstyle?
THEN: short on top and long in the back
NOW: Pass the shoulders, wrapped with brown highlights
5) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: Yeah
NOW: Hell Yeah! I'd be blind without them
6) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: No
NOW: Occasionally
8) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: None. Fluffy dies a few years before
NOW: None
9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: Sleepy. That was his nickname because his eyes were really low. No, he didn't smoke.
NOW: Living that single life.
10) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: I don't really remember
NOW: Jigga
11) How many piercings did you have?>
THEN: 6. 3 in each ear
NOW: Same as above.
12) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: 4. I was a fast, grown teenager.
NOW: 4. I outgrew that shit.
13) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: MJB!
NOW: Kelis...Cuz, I'm Bossy!
14) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: No
NOW: Hell No!
15) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: Yup!
NOW:Yup!
16) What kind of car did you drive?
THEN: Hyundai
NOW: Chevy
17) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
Nope. I thought I would be a lawyer, married with no kids. I'm in Marketing, single with one kid. WTF!
Another look into my life. Feel free to do this on your blog.
Smooches :)
I can't believe how many things have changed since then.
1) How old were you?
THEN: 17
NOW: 27
2) Where did you work?
THEN: House Mix Spot (Record store in Evergreen Plaza)
NOW: Somewhere a Helleva lot better than that!
3) Where did you live?
THEN: Chicago, Illinois
NOW: Boston, Massachuettes
4) How was your hairstyle?
THEN: short on top and long in the back
NOW: Pass the shoulders, wrapped with brown highlights
5) Did you wear contacts?
THEN: Yeah
NOW: Hell Yeah! I'd be blind without them
6) Did you wear glasses?
THEN: No
NOW: Occasionally
8) Which of your pets were still alive?
THEN: None. Fluffy dies a few years before
NOW: None
9) Who was your boyfriend/girlfriend?
THEN: Sleepy. That was his nickname because his eyes were really low. No, he didn't smoke.
NOW: Living that single life.
10) Who was your celebrity crush?
THEN: I don't really remember
NOW: Jigga
11) How many piercings did you have?>
THEN: 6. 3 in each ear
NOW: Same as above.
12) How many tattoos did you have?
THEN: 4. I was a fast, grown teenager.
NOW: 4. I outgrew that shit.
13) What was your favorite band/singer?
THEN: MJB!
NOW: Kelis...Cuz, I'm Bossy!
14) Had you smoked a cigarette?
THEN: No
NOW: Hell No!
15) Had you gotten drunk?
THEN: Yup!
NOW:Yup!
16) What kind of car did you drive?
THEN: Hyundai
NOW: Chevy
17) Looking back, are you where you thought you would be in 2006?
Nope. I thought I would be a lawyer, married with no kids. I'm in Marketing, single with one kid. WTF!
Another look into my life. Feel free to do this on your blog.
Smooches :)

6 Comments:
Damn u got your first tat @ 16 i didnt get my first one til i was 26.........Looking good Ms Lady...missed the cookout..but Kev said they doing something at the end of the month...
Missy: I may go to Kev's next bbq. I was too busy this weekend. Girl, yeah I got all my tats between the age of 16 and 17. I was grown.
Robert: You got jokes, huh?! LOL!
I may do this one, cause I ran out of shit to write about...
ooh I like this. may have to steal it...
We think we know when in truth we have no fukin idea...
Good Post
Good answers! I'm gonna have to file this away for one of my "Writer's Block" days!
Post a Comment
<< Home