Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random Thoughts

  • Thanks, Everyone, for the encouraging words on my last post. I needed that.
  • I over slept this morning. Just didn't feel like getting up.
  • My hair needs a perm, bad!
  • I wish I didn't put streaks in my hair.
  • I bet my beautician wishes he didn't put streaks in my hair, too...
  • I called him the other day and told him my hair was falling out. He laughed and told me it wasn't.
  • Have I ever told you all that I am a worry wart? Hypochondriac?
  • That's probably why my hair is falling out.
  • I worry about stupid shit. Stuff like the Bird Flu and Global Warming.
  • Perhaps, I should stop eating chicken....LOL! Just joking.
  • I weigh 140 pounds. Can you belive that?
  • Neither can I!
  • Look out gym here I come!!! (Next week)
  • I'm bored at work
  • And, I have a headache.
  • Why do people go into the bathroom at work and blow it up?! Hold it until you get home!
  • Why do people insist on comparing their situations to other people's situations. No one's life is better than the next.
  • Why am I still single?
  • Some days I want to be single. Other days I don't.
  • I think I just need a consistant booty call.
  • I would still be unsatisfied though.
  • My new apartment has central air...WHOHOO!
  • IKEA is huge! I spent 3 hours in there Saturday and didn't buy nothing.
  • Men suck!
  • Seems like everyone in the blog world has hit a road bump of some sort.
  • I dine out too much.
  • I can be really blunt at times.
  • I hate being an Aries...only sometimes.
  • Eggs are nasty.
  • Fight Club is a really good movie with a lot of meaning.
  • I'm glad that I have friends.
  • Me and my bestest friends are spread out around the country. I'm in Boston, P is in LA and J just moved to Miami.
  • Thinking about going to L.A. for Thanksgiving.
  • I told my latest crush that and he got silent.
  • How much you want to bet that he thinks I'm going to visit my Ex?
  • He's right, but that isn't why I'm going.
  • By show of hands...Who cares what he thinks?
  • Neither do I.
  • I have very high standards for myself and others.
  • I'm spoiled.
  • I'm going to start studying for the GMAT in September.
  • No, for real...I am.
  • I still haven't packed and i move this weekend.
  • Speaking of my new place...I love it.
  • I plan on retiring at 40. Even if that means I have to marry a white gay man.
  • Should I call dude from Miami that I kicked to the curb for his B-day?
  • Why did that fool text me this weekend?
  • I wish I had AT&T. I wanted to reach out and touch Stupid.
  • Can someone help me change my blog template?
  • Don't tell me how to do it...do it for me...
  • Told you I was spoiled!
  • Damn, my head hurts.
  • This Mofo didn't email me back. Now, when I stop answering his calls I'm going to be the bitch.
  • I'm Bossy! (In my best Kelis impersonation)
  • Are Aries and Scorpios compatiable?
  • Did I spell compatiable right?
  • Why is it that black people call each other Nigga's and Negroe's?
  • Am I the only person that think that kind of talk set's us back and undermines everything our ancestors worked for?
  • I need a gay male friend to scope out these suspect *Africans*!

On that note...I'll end the randomness. I could go on forever. Now I see why so many people do these bulleted random lists...very theraputic.

Smooches :)

12 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

what up lady, been to MIA lately

July 25, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Glad you back and feeling well...I'm a hypochondriac myself...don't know if I spelled that right...

I'll help you change your template, or do it for you, when I feel like it...

Thats the Aquarius's favorite line..."when I feel like it" or "I just didn't feel like it"....

YOu crazy, but I been thinking the same thing about a white man, I didn't look into the gay factor, but most or all of them have those tendencies, its the way they were raised....

Shit, I just might get lucky and find me one in Minnesota...thats "Winterland" like a muthafucka...and I've heard all the "Negra's" only date white girls, so I guess that leaves only the white men...

On the Aries and Scorpio tip...
Aries/Scorpio

You're both very proud and combative. Scorpios are proud, reserved, and nearly always secretive. Scorpio natives don't easily trust many people, and it's difficult for the Scorpio to love anyone that they don't control in some way. Aries is proud too, but very friendly and open. Aries natives happily trust many people, reserving their suspicions for those who are too secretive, like you-know- who! And heaven help the Scorpio who tries to control an Aries! The Scorpio native can be very sarcastic and critical; Aries very rarely consents to sit still and be criticized. A Scorpio doesn't change his mind easily, and after the Aries native has changed their minds a few times to accommodate the Scorpio, the Aries partner will naturally expect Scorpio to give a little too. If Scorpio doesn't, Aries natives feel justified in making a verbal assault that can only cause more bickering and, finally, more silence. This is a shame, since if the two of you were working together, there would be very little that you couldn't accomplish. This is a powerful combination when everything else is going well. The vibrations improve tremendously when the Scorpio partner opens up and learns to trust and the Aries partner settles down a bit.

Go that from SoulVibrations...
Scorpios are crazy, from my experience...

July 25, 2006 5:02 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Ok your starting to worry me...you alright? No seriously? LOL!!!

July 25, 2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

First off, you got to pack. Pack now.

Secondly, 140? How much is ass? Ass don't count. Ass is good.

Thirdly, c-o-m-p-a-t-i-b-l-e.

KZ

July 25, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

No 1: Nope. Haven't been and don't really plan on going any more this year...unless the spontaneous bug hits me.

Nsane: Girl, that astrology was on point. We're doomed.

Whenever you "feel like it", email me. I appreciate all help I can get. I get sick of looking at this average template.

It's cold as hell in Minny. Good luck staying warm...LOL!

RD: Girl, I'm fine. LOL! I'm just not happy about too much, right now. This too shall pass.

Zed: That 140 is in the hips, thighs and azz....you seen the pictures!

I'm going to pack tonight. I'm such a procrastinator at times. Then come Friday I'm going to be up all night getting it together...LOL!

Thanks for the correct spelling :)

July 26, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Robert: He says that he did, but I didn't get it. You know my email be acting up sometimes, so he probably did. I'm this close (pointer finger and thumb showing an half of inch of space) to kicking his ass to the curb. I'm losing interest...on the real.

July 26, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I am with you on your 45th point....or maybe it was the 44th or the 46th...I am pretty sure the 45th though...

Either way...I'm thinking the same thing and I am aaallloooot closer to it than you are!
LOL

July 26, 2006 2:17 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Its cold in Chicago, whats your point...*lol*

I'll help, but you gotta find a template...search templates and let me know what you find...

July 26, 2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

you spelled compatible wrong.

July 27, 2006 7:46 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

So when the housewarming party?

July 27, 2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I like your 140.thats the weight i wanna be...u look healthy and fine......dont lose it

July 27, 2006 2:25 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Missy: I am having an Halloween Mascarade Party as the housewarming. Invitations will be forthcoming.

Thanks about the weight, although this is the heaviest I have ever been. I feel like I'm carrying another person.

July 27, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com