Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Happy Belated Blog Anniversary To Me...

I'm such a scatterbrain. I completely let my Anniversary pass me by. LOL! Why didn't you guys remind me? Dang. I would have reminded you (((rolling my eyes)))

A year ago, August 17, 2005, I started this blog. I started this blog on the advice of Conscious 1. Shout out to him! He told me I would make a good blogger. He probably doesn't even remember the conversation, but I do. Im glad he gave me the advice. I have met some really wonderful people through this vehicle of communication. It has also helped me keep in touch with people that I know, but are sometimes to busy to call or hang out with.

I use this blog as a source of relief. A way to get perspectives from people that don't know me from Adam. When I'm having a bad day and mad at someone, you guys never let me down...You always take my side :) No seriously, this place is my sounding board and sometimes I don't know what I would do with out it.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to do so because I plan to continue writting...

Smooches :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Happy Anniversary Lil' Sis! I am not sure I remember how I came across your blog but as you know it is definitely one of my favorites. Looking forward to many more creative and entertaining posts...

Oh and I'll see you in the ATL in Sept, we'll do drinks!

August 23, 2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Keep up the good work and stay positive.

August 23, 2006 9:20 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Robert: It's been great knowing you, too. You know I only give you a hard time out of love!

RD: Thanks! Looking forward to coming to ATL. I'm definitely going to look you up...

1969: Thanks! I'm trying to stay positive cuz the devil is a liar :)

August 23, 2006 12:27 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Happy ANniversary ma.... iwent back to the archives to see the first time i posted.......Keep up the good work

August 23, 2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Girl, I think I need to go back and read, I didn't know you were here that long....my blog anniversary is Friday....remind me ok?

August 23, 2006 1:54 PM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

Damn...I can't believe its been just over a year since I started mine...you've had an outstanding first year..

August 23, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

My first year passed. Tried to Give Ya'll the best of Slish for a week straight. The blog world dissed me...:(

Keep on keepin on...Uncle Slish is watching..

August 23, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Missy: Thanks!

Nsane: I'll do my best. I fell off for a minute. When I came back that's when I met all of you all. Meeting you all has made me not want to ever stop writting at least something once a week...

SP: Thanks!

Slishy: Who dissed you? I read damn near every day. I don't comment everyday, but I read. I'm not the type to just be talking unless I have something to say... Thanks for looking out...LOL!

August 23, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Happy Blogoversary! Show us your boobs!

KZ

August 24, 2006 9:16 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Only in New Orleans :)

August 24, 2006 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com