What in Tarnation...
...Is this foolery we call Flavor of Love?!
I don't even know where to start my rant. Seriously. This was the worst shit ever...no pun intended. I could barely watch, but I couldn't turn away. A guilty pleasure.
This season is going to be the worst thing I have ever seen. Where did they do they're casting calls? In the Projects? Jail? On the local Prostitue Row? This shit is ridiculous. But, I can't wait for the next episode. LOL! Does that make me just as bad?
All them women look like they stink. Well we know one does. ...
How does a person shit on the floor? She literally bent down, pooped and then ran up the stairs dropping shit along the way. Then, she wasn't even embarrased! I would have lived in that bathroom afraid to show my face again. Now, I have experienced bad stomach problems, but I was still able to run to the bathroom. We're adults! Not children!
Am I the only one confused by Buckwild? I don't know if I should be pissed at her obvious attempts to be black or like her because she has an infectious personality. She may stick around for awhile because Flav seems to like her.
What's with all the lesbians?
Is it me or does everyone seem a little off? Especially, Spunkee. That's one conniving chick. She looks like she does voodoo in her spare time. She was amping the hell out of Somethin (Shitty Mess).
Well, next week looks like it's going to be a stripper fest for the rappers. I can't believe Flave is pimping them chicks like this. Then again, they're probably pimping themselves...LOL!
Smooches :)
I don't even know where to start my rant. Seriously. This was the worst shit ever...no pun intended. I could barely watch, but I couldn't turn away. A guilty pleasure.
This season is going to be the worst thing I have ever seen. Where did they do they're casting calls? In the Projects? Jail? On the local Prostitue Row? This shit is ridiculous. But, I can't wait for the next episode. LOL! Does that make me just as bad?
All them women look like they stink. Well we know one does. ...
How does a person shit on the floor? She literally bent down, pooped and then ran up the stairs dropping shit along the way. Then, she wasn't even embarrased! I would have lived in that bathroom afraid to show my face again. Now, I have experienced bad stomach problems, but I was still able to run to the bathroom. We're adults! Not children!
Am I the only one confused by Buckwild? I don't know if I should be pissed at her obvious attempts to be black or like her because she has an infectious personality. She may stick around for awhile because Flav seems to like her.
What's with all the lesbians?
Is it me or does everyone seem a little off? Especially, Spunkee. That's one conniving chick. She looks like she does voodoo in her spare time. She was amping the hell out of Somethin (Shitty Mess).
Well, next week looks like it's going to be a stripper fest for the rappers. I can't believe Flave is pimping them chicks like this. Then again, they're probably pimping themselves...LOL!
Smooches :)

14 Comments:
I`cant wait for next week..Hoopz fucked the game up thats why He actihng like that now.....but u could only do what somebody allows u to do.....I guess maybe this go round he tryna make a fool like he was made afool who knows....but it will be entertaining....
Is that what she did! I was in the bathroom during that part...I knew the chick was ghetto thats some nasty shit!
I think the fight in the beginng was staged..No way !!!!That black chick really talked like that..
Flava of love is fake...But I'll keep watching. I feel sooo guilty. ..lol
Oh yeah...I invited anyone to the bbq within 3 hrs of nyc...I mentioned that in one of my earlier posts... Besides you sure you wanted to be around all us old folk!!!! lol...
Yes, that show is for real a mess!!!
They really scraped the bottom of the barrel for the line up.
But then again would a woman of real substance actually want to be on this show?
When u say guilty pleasure, ur not lying! I could not turn away!
I am still dumbfounded by the girl who took a dump on the floor! WTF!!! Ur a grown a$$ woman....it shocks me to the point of no words...
Spunkee...she is weird! U can tell she is like split personalityville...
and the rest of the gang, a$$ shaking, booty clapping, blackgirl wannabe's, making clocks, and making voo-doo dolls....this season is going to be fun!!
Flavor of Love. My my my. I have seen it all. "Foofy" had his floor crapped on, bitches are fighting over a damn TWIN BED...talk about shenanigans! Not to mention, I've seen better looking chicks than this in bad black porn movies.
Say it ain't so! You watch that stuff, too? Does everyone? DAMN! I may just have to check it out, now. Although, somehow, I feel I may become addicted, too. OY!
I think FoL2 is the best thing on tv right now. It's a pleasure to watch and 'ain't' no ways guilty about watching. Hell, I'm trying to find recruits. :-D
I was sad to see Sapphire leave so soon.
I am still shocked that the girl shitted on the floor. I couldnt stop laughing at all. I would have removed that nasty chick out my house if she shitted on my floor, stanky panties and all woulda been gone!
I couldn't wait to see Flavor Flavv...See when I watched The Surreal Life when he was on it...he was the center of attention. Now I am bit disappointed that is more about the crazy ass girl instead of "Fooffy-Fooffy". I want more of "Fooffy-Fooffy" not some shitty as broke ass video girl wanna bees. But you know I am going to watch it but it is pop culture.
I want to see Fooffy-Fooffy, Bridget, New York, and Hoopz to be on a show together. I am gonna start a petition!
This isn't acceptable, you and Rob are getting on my blogdamn nerves...*lol*
I can't even bring myself to watch such stupity. I saw one show last season and couldn't believe what was going on. Of course it is a big hit with the Saltines - cause they have us cooning all over again like the old days. It's a shame we have stooped so low again.
I refuse to watch it...I simply refuse. And hearing about shitty girl confirms it for me!
I won't allow myself to watch this mess. Now we have black women sh*tting on floors on TV???
Yup, I absolutely refuse. Set the movement WAAAAAAAY back.
"We Shall Overcome...."LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home