Another Weekend Bites the Dust
I swear I need to step away from the alcohol, seriously. I'm going to put myself through a self imposed detox.
Friday:
Me and a group of friends (I was the only woman) went to Aria. We ended up at Aria by default. This Chick I know was having a going away party at Vinali. Before I could make it there I got a call saying no one really showed up, so my boys were bouncing and rolling to Aria. I looked at J, shrugged my shoulders and said F it I'm already out the house. Mind you, I haven't been to Aria in well over 2 years. Aria was always at the bottom of the barrel to me, in regard to it's patrons. It was always too crowded and too hoodrattish. Then they always have this unclassy ass fashion show in the middle of the club. They literally cut the music off, people come out half dressed, then they turn the music back on and everyone starts partying again. WTF! This is not Chicago or NYC where the clubs close at 4. Boston clubs close at 2, if you're lucky and don't even start cracking until close to midnight. I don't have time to be watching these hoes and suspect Africans...I got to party and bullshit as long as possible to make it worth the $15 I paid to get in.
Nonetheless, I ended up at Aria.
Soon as we walk in we head straight to the bar in the back. I get a shot of Tequila and a Grey Goose and Pineapple (my signature drink). Then we head back into the main room. We spot my boys and go post up near the bar to the right. I must admit that the crowd wasn't that bad. There were a lot of young people, though. I attribute that to the fact that school just started back. But, at least they were easy to look at. Can anyone tell me the fasination with the Chicken Noodle Soup Dance?! I thought that was some dumb ish that was flying around the internet on Youtube. I never imagined that this dance or song would catch on...not until they played in the club and idiots were actually standing there talking about, " Let it rain and clear it out"! LOL! I'm so disappointed in us... Other than that nothing really interesting happened. After leaving the club we went to Chau Chow City and I had some of the best Chinese food I've had in a long time...
Saturday:
My Girl DrinkMaker came in town. So, I decided to throw an improptu party at my spot. WTF? It was Saturday...why not. I just moved into a big place and I love to socialize, so everyone came over. Shout out to Missy, Pops, Skinny G and Con 1 for coming through...the Boston Blog La Familia....Especially Missy. She was all glittery ready to hit Vertigo. All night I kept trying to get her stay. One minute it was 10 and the next minute it was 2 in the morning...LOL! Fun Times and hangovers.
It's weird. When you have a party at your house you feel like you can drink every thing in sight. Hell! You're at your house. Wrong. I got's to be more careful. There was a lot of good conversation, shit talking, drinking and game playing. That's right...games. I made everyone play Taboo...LOL! Damn. I should have taken pictures. That ish was funny as hell. Skinny tried to break my stereo with his no hooking up an Ipod to a stereo Ass! LOL! Just kidding :)
The party ended somewhere around 2 0r 3 in the morning. I really don't remember. After telling everyone good night all I remember is not feeling so well. I won't even get into all that. I'm just glad that I had an angel watching over me helping me make it through the night. I think I'm getting old for real. I can't hang like I use to. I'm going to have to step away from the hard liquor because it's not agreeing with me anymore. I'm feeling like a lightweight. I'm sitting here typing this at work with a headache and a queasy stomach. I spent all day Sunday on the couch going in and out of sleep.
Did anyone see the Wire???? Flavor of Love????
All I can say is WOW to both shows. Shit is about to get real hectic.
Smooches :)
Friday:
Me and a group of friends (I was the only woman) went to Aria. We ended up at Aria by default. This Chick I know was having a going away party at Vinali. Before I could make it there I got a call saying no one really showed up, so my boys were bouncing and rolling to Aria. I looked at J, shrugged my shoulders and said F it I'm already out the house. Mind you, I haven't been to Aria in well over 2 years. Aria was always at the bottom of the barrel to me, in regard to it's patrons. It was always too crowded and too hoodrattish. Then they always have this unclassy ass fashion show in the middle of the club. They literally cut the music off, people come out half dressed, then they turn the music back on and everyone starts partying again. WTF! This is not Chicago or NYC where the clubs close at 4. Boston clubs close at 2, if you're lucky and don't even start cracking until close to midnight. I don't have time to be watching these hoes and suspect Africans...I got to party and bullshit as long as possible to make it worth the $15 I paid to get in.
Nonetheless, I ended up at Aria.
Soon as we walk in we head straight to the bar in the back. I get a shot of Tequila and a Grey Goose and Pineapple (my signature drink). Then we head back into the main room. We spot my boys and go post up near the bar to the right. I must admit that the crowd wasn't that bad. There were a lot of young people, though. I attribute that to the fact that school just started back. But, at least they were easy to look at. Can anyone tell me the fasination with the Chicken Noodle Soup Dance?! I thought that was some dumb ish that was flying around the internet on Youtube. I never imagined that this dance or song would catch on...not until they played in the club and idiots were actually standing there talking about, " Let it rain and clear it out"! LOL! I'm so disappointed in us... Other than that nothing really interesting happened. After leaving the club we went to Chau Chow City and I had some of the best Chinese food I've had in a long time...
Saturday:
My Girl DrinkMaker came in town. So, I decided to throw an improptu party at my spot. WTF? It was Saturday...why not. I just moved into a big place and I love to socialize, so everyone came over. Shout out to Missy, Pops, Skinny G and Con 1 for coming through...the Boston Blog La Familia....Especially Missy. She was all glittery ready to hit Vertigo. All night I kept trying to get her stay. One minute it was 10 and the next minute it was 2 in the morning...LOL! Fun Times and hangovers.
It's weird. When you have a party at your house you feel like you can drink every thing in sight. Hell! You're at your house. Wrong. I got's to be more careful. There was a lot of good conversation, shit talking, drinking and game playing. That's right...games. I made everyone play Taboo...LOL! Damn. I should have taken pictures. That ish was funny as hell. Skinny tried to break my stereo with his no hooking up an Ipod to a stereo Ass! LOL! Just kidding :)
The party ended somewhere around 2 0r 3 in the morning. I really don't remember. After telling everyone good night all I remember is not feeling so well. I won't even get into all that. I'm just glad that I had an angel watching over me helping me make it through the night. I think I'm getting old for real. I can't hang like I use to. I'm going to have to step away from the hard liquor because it's not agreeing with me anymore. I'm feeling like a lightweight. I'm sitting here typing this at work with a headache and a queasy stomach. I spent all day Sunday on the couch going in and out of sleep.
Did anyone see the Wire???? Flavor of Love????
All I can say is WOW to both shows. Shit is about to get real hectic.
Smooches :)

13 Comments:
I missed The Wire because I was watching football. Saw FOL incidentally. New York ain't got shit better to do? Buckwild was on probation? This shit is extra silly.
KZ
I ain't see the damn Wire cause my daddy won't upgrade to more than basic cable....
But Flavor of Love was off the chain!!!
damn...you brought back some memories with Aria. Wow...I remember my boys and I use to hit up that spot like every Tuesday night while in college when Chubby Chub was the DJ. Crazy? Yeah...I can tell you I wasn't very productive on Wednesday mornings...
Sounds like you had a good weekend.
I watched the Wire!!! That shyt was Fire..great first episode..Marlo is one smart African make me wanna go hit dem corners..lol
I'm sad I missed it! Next time, though. And once I'm all set up at the new crib, I will be having parties & sleepovers!
I'm in the wrong area!!! I need to be up north where it seems that it's poppin at!!! I'm glad you had fun, and always...drink responsibly!!! Hahahaha...
but yeah, I saw Flavor of Love...that was ill...I definitely have to watch it next week...
Yeah chica..i think u was tryna get me to spend the nite I dont know but I made it safely to my destination....I didnt realize u was nice..i only had that mojito cuz i had to drive..im mad at my girl for standing me up cuz i heard Vertigo was off the chain as always. WE shoulda played TWISTER like i said..now that woulda been interesting. I cant wait for the next one. U and STephanie are great hostesses. I cant stand ARIA. The DJ sucks. Its like one big fashion show. but I love Chau Chau city some of the best chinese food in Boston. I went to Axis on Friday on Landsdowne street.
Zed: I know, right? I was shocked to hear that BW paid 30k to get out of jail. Damn! You never can tell about people. I respect her leaving, though and recognizing that her life and well-being is worth more than Flav's dusty ass.
Nsane: The only reason why I got HBO is for The Wire and Entourage!
Slish: I can't even remember how many times I said, "Damn!", while watching the wire. The shit is crazy and too real...
BZ: Next time Chica! I'm toying with having regular Monday or Sunday Night Football viewing parties at my crib. I'll keep you posted. I sleepover sounds fun. The last one I went too wasn't all that...
Charles: Glad you decided to come and check me again!!! I see you got jokes, though...even though it's the realest shit you ever wrote. All you got to do is let me know when you think you come and visit and you're more than welcome...Missy and I will show you a good time.
Missy: The Mojito was enough! She makes strong drinks. Twister for next time. I would have had to take the rug up. Thanks for the compliments...I try to be the hostess with the mostest!
Robert: Beautiful prolly been somewhere trying to get rid of her cold sores...LOL!
I missed the Wire cause my flight back to ATL was som shyt! But I'll catch it on Sunday cause you know they gone rerun it...so don't tell me sssssssssh!!!
Ya'll be doing the dayum thing in Boston. Do I need to move? Well I hear Boston is some shyt so maybe not move but perhaps visit. Glad you had a good time!!!
The Boston cartel sure know how to enjoy themselves. Sounds like fun.
Just remember to be careful and not to mix your liquors, Okay? Tequilla and The Goose? Not a good thing.
The Wire was just as good as ever. It premiered a week early on HBO on Demand on Labor Day. Good thing, cuz I completely forgot on Sunday.
That chicken noodle soup song is some serious ministrel shit. They might as well say chicken noodle soup with some watermelon on the side. It just shows how little history the youth know.
I love a good house party.
Post a Comment
<< Home