Friday, October 20, 2006

From Me to You

You caught my attention unexpectedly
You made me feel comfortable instantly
You looked into my eyes, the portal of my soul, intensely
You kissed me sensually
Your voice is like a melody...to my ears
You have been on my mind heavily
I can't wait to see, smell, touch, taste, and hold YOU...

Until then...

Smooches :)

18 Comments:

Blogger Enigma said...

Today's post: Dayum... he lucky.

Previous posts: You are well versed and creative. Enjoyed meeting ya at the party. The next time when you read the instructions to a game... maybe you should make sure they not ALL drunk! *LOL*

October 20, 2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

nice poem!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 20, 2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

There you go. Writing while intoxicated again...lol

October 21, 2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Teej said...

Nothing like it when it feels good, right?

(found you via Missy)

October 21, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Enigma: He sure is! I should have just taken your advice and started playing...

Phoenix: Thanks!

Slish: Stop hating! LOL!

teej: Right you are. Thanks for stopping by. I'll be by to check you soon....

October 23, 2006 7:57 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Take all that mushy s.h.i.t somewhere else

October 23, 2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

So I see that someone had a GOOD weekend....

October 23, 2006 8:51 AM  
Blogger BK said...

well daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.. its like dat??? Ok I'm going home early now.. I need to get me some of dat maintenance!

October 23, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Enigma said...

Yall nasseeee!!!

October 23, 2006 10:15 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Damn. That's hot.

October 23, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

and who is this 'you' that got you feeling like that?? lol

October 23, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Awww, that sounds all romantic. Mmmmm wonder who it is?

October 23, 2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

got that Love Jones thing goin' on huh???

October 23, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger courtney said...

that's hot.

October 23, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

I'm waiting for part 2 when you reveal who inspired this.

October 23, 2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Could you post the dirty version?

KZ

October 24, 2006 10:44 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Missy: This is my "some where else".

1969: Hey Girl! All my weekends are good....the life of a socialite :)

Bk: I could use some maintenancing too!

Enigma: Hush!!

JJ: Thanks because I'm no poet.

Laa: Keep guessing...

G.Mo: 2 snapps in the air.

Courtney: Thanks for stopping by!

Organized: In due time....in due time...

Zed: Get your mind out the gutter because that is not where this poem came from...LOL!

October 24, 2006 3:15 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

...the reason for your upcoming journey I assume??? LOL!!

NICE!!!

October 25, 2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com