Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Twister

What it do, Blog World???

I'm sure by now you have stopped by No 1, Missy, TTD, G-Mo, BK Diva, or Laa's blogs and read about this past weekend and all its shenanigans. If you haven't read their blogs go by Missy's page for pictures. Thanks No 1 for the hospitality! Your place is nice and I love your dog, Snow Ball. There were other people there that aren't a part of the blog world, but they were just as crazy!

BK Diva, the food was great!

Menu:
Fried Chicken
Curry Chicken
Chili
Mac & Cheese
Lasagna
Greens (No 1 hooked those up)
Brown and white rice
Jello Shots

She cooked enough to feed 60 people! No bullshit.

G-Mo came through the door with a bag of fresh fruit (Mango, Peaches, Strawberries, Kiwi) and 2 bottles of Cruzan Rum. The best slushy drinks I've ever tasted! Good looking out.

TTD and her boyfriend are adorable. He had on this hot shirt that read, ?Remember my name; you'll be screaming it later?. Everyone knows I'm a phrase shirt fanatic, so I was really digging it. BTW: When I come back down can you ask him to give me a tour of West B-More? I wouldn't be scared to go over there with ya'll.

Laa has to be the most down to earth person I've met. She seems all quiet...don't let the smooth taste fool you...LOL!

Missy was in true Missy form...LOL! You see the pictures, so I have nothing else to say other than it's always a treat hanging out with her.

I'm glad that No 1 was finally able to relax, relate and release all of that pre-party anxiety. You through a great party girl!

Highlight of the Night:
Adult Twister!!!! Imagine a bunch of late 20 to mid 30 year olds tangled up on a Twister mat...Hee-fucking-larious! Imagine 4 people (because that's all that could fit on this tiny mat) all twisted together...LOL!


All in all I had a blast and I'm really glad I was in town that weekend. I intend on frequenting the area, so be prepared to hang out when I come back!!!

Smooches :)

19 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

TTD showed me her pics and it looked like you all had a blast. I just have one question . . . when are you gonna party with the New York Bloggers?

October 17, 2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

Uh huh... you got my ingredients down pat I see. I knew you were watching me too closely in the kitchen. Gotta watch out for sneaky recipe stealin' Black folks ya know... lol. Even those with gorgeous smiles and pretty eyes.

But yeah, we had a good time though and it was a pleasure meeting you. Come on back through so we can gather up the crew and do it again. Best believe that I'll be in Boston for some Celtics games this season and looking to hang out a lil' bit.

October 17, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Yeah i cant wait to go back..i want somebody else to throw something. I miss the area.

October 18, 2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Organized: All I'm waiting on is an invite. I couldn't make the last event, but let me know when the next one takes place.

G. Mo: I pinky swear that I won't make your drink. I'm not that skilled with a blender. LOL! Thanks for the compliments. You need to come to Boston...it's our turn to host everybody and not just Rob Mack.

Missy:I concur...

October 18, 2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Those pictures look like you guys had a lot of fun.

October 18, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Awww, it was so cool to meet you. It was so funny when you were schooling that guy on how and what to say to a woman when he's complimenting her. I'm still laughing at that! Tell them again that they need to be more creative LOL

October 18, 2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm so glad you could make it. Yeah ya girl was stressing big time...It just seemed like I had so much to do, and I was so scurred ppl would not have a good time....Definately look a sis up when you're in town...or just because...you got them digits....

October 18, 2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

THe Baltimore MEet n greet is this Saturday

October 18, 2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

I'm glad you had a good time! I'm looking forward to the Philly one, too!

October 18, 2006 4:06 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

Well...well...well.... You were the one who ATE up all the chili!!

YOU can make the NC one anytime!! *wink*

October 18, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Looks like yall had a blast!!!!!!!!!

October 18, 2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

it was cool to meet you too.. anytime u wanna see w. bmore.. we got you!

but gtl & i are serious bout coming up there for lobster! lol

October 19, 2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

All you want is an invite . . . well here goes. The B-More Blogger Meet & Greet is this Saturday and the Philly Blogger Meet & Greet is November 10th & 11th. Hope you can make one of them.

October 19, 2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im down for Philly.......but I wont say for sure

October 19, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

come to b-more and i'm sure we will be able to show you a good time...
and i have plenty of graphic tee's so i can have you laughing for days...(thank TTD for my shirt collection)

October 19, 2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I'd be down for philly, too. I've never been. We should look into going.

Thanks for the info Organized! Finally. I was starting to feel unloved. humph!

GTL, I'm sure you all will...LOL! I wish I would have known about this weekends festivites. I would have been there.

October 20, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger BK said...

Hmmm I might have to make that road trip to philly!!!

it was good meeting you.. and thanks for the compliments.. now let me get to linking your blog while I am in here so I don't forget to read up!!!


holla

October 23, 2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

You don't ever have to worry about feeling unloved by me. Now that you have the info, you and Kodak . . . Missy, need to start making plans to join us next month.

October 23, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Heading to Missy's site to get caught up on pics...

October 25, 2006 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com