Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ba Dunk-a-dunk!

So, I ripped my pants today along the thigh in the crotch area. I got out the car and I heard a rip! All I could do was laugh and thank the clothing gods that it didn't rip in a worst place.

When it comes to pants I am always faced with a dilemma. I have a small waist and a lot of hips and azz! So, if I get my pants to fit my hips and azz I have a big gap in the back and my belt won?t fit right. If I get the pants to fit my waist then they're a little tight in the hip and azz area...hence my mishap today and the mishap at the club when Rob Mack came to visit. So, what does a girl do in a situation like this? Wear skirts?

Nope. Start only buying pants from stores and designers that cater to Apple Bottoms! Speaking of which...The name definitely fits it's demographic. But, have you ever seen a chick in the jeans who really don't have an Apple Bottom?
Funniest Ish ever! Almost like this chick modeling these jeans!




I recently ran across this site: Pzi Jeans

that cater to Big Booty women. I love these jeans. This is more of my speed in terms of her build :)



Aside from them, I really love Express Jeans
and their slacks. I can't lie. They fit and they're reasonably priced. Who can beat that?

The Limited
has some form fitting slacks, too.

Last, but not least. I have to give some credit to the Gap for helping a sistah with a shape out! They have a plethora of jeans and styles with a little stretch to them and I love the way they fit.

Basically, I think I need to invest in pants that are made for me!

Smooches :)

14 Comments:

Blogger POPS said...

damn. i wasn't prepared for that. Lemme go and invest in PZI now!

November 15, 2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every sista (and one white girl) that I come in contact with has this same problem...I'll pass along your jean suggestions.

November 15, 2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Jeans today are differnet..They have some that can make the flattest ass look like an apple bottom..lol

November 15, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

Jeans that cater to big booty women huh? Now that's something worth investing in. With all these beautiful sistahs in need of that perfect fit, I wouldn't expect that stock to plummet anytime soon.

*conducts more research*

November 15, 2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Thanks girl, cause all "pantses", don't fit me right. Either too loose, or don't fit right, I got one pair of "right" jeans, but them "pzi" jeans that business....

November 16, 2006 2:22 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

i'm with you dynasty, i shop at the gap and Old Navy for all my jeans b/c they are the only ones that are comfortable for me...even as a guy straight fit low rider jeans don't cut it

November 16, 2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

*myheadisabouttoexplodeineedtomakeasmartasscommentbutican'tthinkstraight*

Uh, yeah. I agree, you have to invest in pants that fit differently.

*icouldn'tthink*

KZ

November 16, 2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I cant rock Old Navy or Gap jeans nor pants...SO the Limited carries tehse i might hafta check that out..Also Levis makes a good fit...i swear by those

November 16, 2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I have the worst time buying jeans..so horrible that I probably have more shirts than I do pants. I have a small waist and a boootyyy LOL. In other words the waist is probably like a 10 or 12 and the booty is like a 16 haha...meaning i have to buy jeans with a lil give in em (stretch lol) and then the belts make your pants bulk up err I hate that..but I'm def gonna have to check out the ones posted on your page

November 16, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

i was in the gap last night.. i didnt find any jeans that fit me.. im cheap.. so express is too much for me, but if i want some jeans that fit me right, guess i gotta spend a lil cash, huh?

November 16, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

I'm SOOO with you. Albeit on a larger scale, I face the same proportional dilemma - nevermind that I'm short. It sucks a$$. I thank the Lord for Lane Bryant.

November 16, 2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Silver brand jeans always have a good fit for my curves..I got the same shape as ol girl in them Pzi's.. and I feel you Honey-libra on that belt stuff..added bulk.
I used to work at Gap, they tried this new 'curvy' fit, but they all looked like crap and made my ass look big and wide...not cute.
I got some new 'Guess' lowriders with stretch that fit the booty..IMHO it's worth it to pay $100 or so for a pair of jeans that are right, rather than less $ for less satisfaction.

November 16, 2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger BK said...

hahahaaaa I am laughing so hard right now cause my girlfriend and I were just talking about this.. thanks for the suggestions I'm going to check themout.. I will pay for a pair of jeans that fit me properly cause I got way too much ass to just be all willy nilly buying some jeans and then they don't fit and I am hot or worse.. looking a hot mess!!!!

*never had the rippin incidents though.. LOL u need some more lycra LOL* ;)

November 17, 2006 2:23 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

Maybe its me, but umm err uhh... I need a PHOTO of this disaster. And one of this "Ba-dunka-dunk" you speak of. See, I am not a brother that jumps to conclusions without sufficient evidence being presented.

November 22, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com