Pause for the Cause
I'm going to need to take a breath for a moment.
I'm extremly busy at work and with life. So, during the day and at the end of the day I haven't had time to write lately. All I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep. You guys know that last week I was emotional drained and this week it's physical.
I did have a wonderful weekend that I really want to share! If you could just bare with me, I'll update you guys on everything that has been going on with me lately.
A little snippet: I met Dwele and I have pictures!
Smooches :)
I'm extremly busy at work and with life. So, during the day and at the end of the day I haven't had time to write lately. All I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep. You guys know that last week I was emotional drained and this week it's physical.
I did have a wonderful weekend that I really want to share! If you could just bare with me, I'll update you guys on everything that has been going on with me lately.
A little snippet: I met Dwele and I have pictures!
Smooches :)

9 Comments:
I know the feeling of being tired and drained. Many days end with me coming straight home from work and crashing in the bed. Take care of yourself aiiight.
Y'all had that Steppin' Out event in Boston this past weekend right? I'm assuming that's where Dwele was cuz my man from Rox mentioned something about him and Chante Moore being there. Anyway, give some info and post the pics... when you're not zzz...zzz...zzz of course.
I cant wait...tell me in email im nosey!!!!!!! u went to sTepping out...that shit was mad expensive $100 and up.....well at least u got your $$'s worth...
DOnt feel bad i didnt go to school on Tuesday but i did vote..popped some pills and hit the hay . U know im only a phone call/email/text away
dwele is the shyt! I love him.. I have all 3 of his albums.. yes I said 3.. first one was self published!!!
I don't buy it.Someone got you hemmed up at night. Be out of breath and shit. Can't even sit down and tell us all your business anymore..I'm HATIN!!!
Looking forward to hearing about it - we need to get up this weekend.
NO PAUSING!! j/k
handle ya biz!
I love his music...look forward to reading more about the weekend...
Come on wit it!!!!
Dwele kinda cute....
Folks waiting with baited breath.... *lol*
Post a Comment
<< Home