Same place, New Look & Feel... Come in, relax, kick your feet up. I'll have my Sexy, Shirtless Male Servants pour you a Mimosa. Ice Cream, Anyone?
Catch you in the New Year!
Smooches :)
posted by Ming Houser, Realtor at 10:13 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in the 2 double 0 7.
Enjoy your holiday....ps.....I like that "not looking for a good man, looking for the Best Man for the job." words to live by.... :)
Have a good one..U in the chi?
same to you!
Enjoy Ming Ming!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
designed by finalsense.com
6 Comments:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in the 2 double 0 7.
Enjoy your holiday....
ps.....I like that "not looking for a good man, looking for the Best Man for the job." words to live by.... :)
Have a good one..U in the chi?
same to you!
Enjoy Ming Ming!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home