Friday, December 15, 2006

Funky Azz Blogger

Is it me or is this switch to Beta Blogger some bullshit?! I swear it's more trouble than it's worth. Then they got the nerve to say ALL OF US will have to switch eventually.

For the last 3 days I haven't been able to post on people's sites that use Beta Blogger. It says that you can use your Blogge sign in, but that's a lie. So, I go and get a Google account to be able to post and guess what? When I post it shows the name I have in my email address. That's a big no-no. Unfortunately, I don't have some faux email address that I filter all my BS to. Even if I didn't care about you guys seeing my first and last name, you wouldn't even know it was me posting...CONSISTENCY!

So, I decide to get another Yahoo account. Something like
Dynasty@Yahoo.com. Well of course, that was taken and anything remotely resembeling that. DOH! Finally, I decided to get another blog in Beta that is inactive, so that I can post on all of your sites. See how much I love to read you all. All this damn trouble.

So, you may see me posting as Dynasty with my Lips as the picture if you have the old version of Blogger or Dynasty with no picture and no link to a site if you have Beta Blogger.

I'm about to go and try this ish out...

Smooches :)

Day 8: Operation "Giving it up for God".

9 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

THats some BS..i cant switch to BETA cuz STILTWALKER hasnt switched to bETA.....BUT u can do so much more with it......Check me out

December 15, 2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

I was just talking to Rob about this bull yesterday. I had to switch over finally cause my blogger ID wasn't working like they mf'ers said it would. **sigh** I just said, forget it and switched...now it's getting on my nerves. Like you said, more trouble than it's actually worth for real.

December 15, 2006 11:31 AM  
Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

boolshyt...

I'm with you on the frustration tip.

And I hate that the pix and linx are gone...

The devil, I tell ya'

December 15, 2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

yeah... blogger sucks monkey balls! i was trying to post a comment on a beta blogger site too... and after about 5 tries realized that i had to put the @gmail.com on the end of my user name... luckily most people know my 1st name....

December 15, 2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I don't like Beta blogger either, but I switched so oh well....

MISSY, what more can you do with it?

December 15, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Blogger AND Yahoo suck fucking ass. You should try gmail. It's the best there is.

And yes that Beta Bullshit is for the fucking BIRDS! I couldn't comment on those either for the past few days! I had to comment as anonymous! I would suggest getting your own domain but I ain't gonna sugar coat it, it was a huge pain in my ass.

I'm glad I did it though. Had to get my ass OFF Blogger's sorry ass shit.

December 17, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok I havent' switched because of issues.. but I'll hold off until I get forced to.. and if I use my gmail a/c I went in and changed it so that my gubment name don't come up!

December 18, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger BZ said...

You ain neva lied! This sh*t is ridiculous!

December 18, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Um I ain't tried it yet but I did try to got o Organized Noises blog and that Goggle shyt came up and I was like eff it!

December 19, 2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com