Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Katt Williams was Right!

When you got 12 people hating on you, figure out how to make it 14. In my case, all I have to do is breath and number escalates...LOL!

Last night I was out with my Boy and we were listening to Jazz and having a few drinks.

***Let me digress for a minute***

The band had a Chello player. It was this Brazilian guy with holes in his jeans and a ponytail. Let me tell you, this was the sexiest, funkiest sound I have heard in a long time. Suffice it to say, I am now in love with the Chello.

***Back to the story***

So, we're drinking listening to the beat and then we get to talking about this Cabo trip we are suppose to be taking in April. He tells me that some other chicks that are going don't want me go. I ask, "Why not?" His response, "They hating on you and they always hating on you."

My mouth drops because this is the first I've heard of them not liking me. Let me give you a little background story about who they are and how we came to this point.

Earlier this year my boy and his friends, which includes these two chicks and this other guy, were going to Miami for a week for what was dubbed The Adult Spring Break. Since it was during the week of my birthday I jumped on the bandwagon. I didn't know anybody, but my friend, but that didn't bother me because I have a lot of friends in Miami from highschool and college and I planned on meeting up with them. Especially, my boy from highschool because I hadn't seen him since graduation in 1996. And, we were thick as thieves in highschool. Gorgeous! Life did his body good...I'm getting off track... Anyway, my boy spoke highly of his friends, so I was actually looking forward to meeting them.

Overall the trip was great. I met everyone and everyone seemed nice enough. But, I really was on my own thing. I would do breakfast and maybe even lunch with them, but I dipped off and hung out with my peeps. Now that I think about it I wrote about the trip on my blog earlier this year. Anyway, the trip was drama free with the exception of my purse being stolen by the Sandman. And, like i said I was barely with them. After the trip we exchanged numbers, pictures and everything. They have commented on my blog and me theirs. The last thoughts I had about them were good.

After the succesful trip to Miami we decided to do this again next year in April, but in a different location...Cabo! The emails started circulating about a month ago with us agreeing on a date and what not. Cool. Mind you the two hating chicks in question were also on the emails participating in the conversation. Unbekownst to me, they were having seperate emails behind my back saying they didn't want me go. LOL!

This is the funny part that tripped me out...It's not them smiling in my face, asking me for my number, commenting on my blog, and acting like they wanted me go. I deal with fake bitches all the time. Such is life. The funny part is that my boy told me that when they asked them why they didn't want me to go all they could reply is, "BECAUSE"! WTF! They really didn't have a reason for not liking me. I'm used to people not liking me out of jealousy. But, at least people make-up a reason to mask the jealousy. This threw me off!

Allow me to fill out the blank...

We don't want Dynasty to go because she's prettier than us...
We don't want Dynasty to go because she can wear a two piece bathing suit...
We don't want Dynasty to go because she gets all the attention...
We don't want Dynasty to go because although she's prettier than us and get's all the attention, she's not stuck up, but actually cool and funny.Well, we can't handle that. So, we just have to not like her BECAUSE...

Dumb Broads! It's women like this that makes it hard for other women to succeed. They spend so much time tearing other women down it's pathetic. I actually feel sorry for them being trapped inside of so much negativity. While I'm trying to find the good in people. You're walking around trying to find the flaws. I've never had one bad thing to say about either of them. As a matter of fact, I don't even think about them. But, I find out I'm the topic of all their damn conversations. I'm flattered, but CAN I LIVE?

Now...you have a reason not to like me...

Smooches :)

19 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Oooooooooo I think somebody just got told off..

Truth be told They don't like you cause yo booty bigger than theirs and they might get the urge to squeeze it..lol...

December 06, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Got Dayum Slish...Ok, SECOND! LOL!!

December 06, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

i HATE when BITCHES do that.....I need some HATERS in my life though so I can know im doing things right......Brush it off ma..so are u still gonna go or what?

December 06, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I don't believe your booty's bigger than theirs. Prove it!

KZ

December 06, 2006 1:43 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Feel free to quote me (as I use this line frequently): "Don't hate on me cause I'm a star, instead...next time you see me close your eyes and make a wish, BTYCH!"

umm royce, i like this...can i use it...

OMG you know i'm dying to know who you are talking about....I wonder if they will have a rebuttal.....post why they don't like you....

Oh well, even though you're flyer than me (and most folks are), I absolutely love ya....

ps.....this template is easier on the eyes.... :)

December 06, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol. Women are haters. It is the real reason women do not run the world. Like Chris Rock said women hate other women. It is how men keep on running shit. Those broads seriously said "because". That is beyond silly. In the words of the Lil' Kim "If I were you I'd hate me too." I guess I am not helping with the hate eh? Lol.

December 06, 2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

OH yeah im diggin the new template....me thinks i might change mind come 2007

December 06, 2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

Uh oh... you probably just made those broads real salty now. Oh well... the hell with em!!!!

December 06, 2006 7:45 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

First time by...and I must say it's sad that they can't just enjoy the sights and sounds of Cabo..they so worried that you'll get all the attention..speaks volumes about what they think of themselves....I tell ya even the more reason to not have too many female friends....Boo to them for being petty especially when you found your own stuff to do..I mean it's Cabo..come off it.

Umm and can I have my man servant to go? LOL

December 06, 2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok I'll be back to read.. I can't get over the new layout!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

December 07, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Slish: I see the old Slish is back!LOL!

RD: I love that saying. I hope you don't mind me using it from time to time. Trust me, this will happen again.

Missy: Hell Naw I'm not going. Those are my boys friends, so it's no sweat off my back. The reason the conversation came up is because I was telling him that I may be in a transitional phase at work and may not be able to make it, but the jury is still out. Fuck them!

Zed: My azz may not be bigger, but it's damn fo sho more shapely!

No 1: They may not even read me anymore. Especially, since they don't like me. I took their azzes out of my favorites when I found out. So, if they're anything like me... Thanks Girl! You're fly in your own right...everyone is. BTW: I rock those shoes at least once a week to work...LOL!

You caught me in transition...LOL!

Mz. JJ: The BECAUSE part was what pissed me off. You don't have to like me, but dammit have a reason. We're too old for that.

Rob: Thank you for having my back. Zed will have me on here trying to prove myself...LOL!

Missy: This is what happens when you're bored. Plus I never was able to find anything I like. Not to mention, I'm a woman of little patience and all this technology makes my head hurt. But, I said Eff it and took some time. I added a roll too...

Rob: Get you mind out the gutter...

G. Mo: Well, at least now they have a reason. I can live with that.

Honey: Thanks for stopping by. I see you passing... Girl take as many as you need. Some how they seem to replenish themselves...LOL!

BK Diva: THANKS!

December 07, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL well after reading this I couldn't do nothing but LAUGH!!! cause I had a similar experience whenI was going to go to cancun a few years ago with my boy and his friends.. who were male and female.. girl I ended up doing the same thing.. cutting them off.. good thing is I foundout before the trip!!! :)

December 07, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

1: Damn! I wish that would have came into my mind! I'm sure I'll have another post on another about other people that will require me to ask, "How you like me now?" LOL!

BK Diva: That's what I'm saying. Knowing me, I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I would have been off doing my thing, meeting Cabo guys, laying on the beach, reading. Doing me.

December 07, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I wish I could wear a two piece...
One day I'll be able...but I know what u mean...
People can't stand attention not to be on them at all times....hence why I don't fuck wit broads....
Niggas don't get jealous unless they covet you...

December 11, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Not Your Average Chimichanga said...

Like Sam Jackson said, allow me to retort.

I am a friend of the alleged haters you are trying to circumvent.

As a person whose living is dependent upon verifying information, I'm curious if you verified yours.

My guess is that you didn't. Let me try to put you up on some game -- 'cause I'm all about that in the '07 and beyond.

It's not a good idea to take information from those with personal agendas. Your Boy is My Boy, but I've got to wonder about his motives if I see this as a result of a conversation you had with him.

Let me say that I subscribe to the Master P philosophy. Real niggas don't talk about niggas on records. Y'all niggas is hoes. And hoes talk shit.

So, my thing is, if you truly feel you are being persecuted by said haters, then is a blog post really the best way to handle biz? I'm only responding because that's the only method I was left with because, trust, I would address personally if given the opportunity.

We're all women here. No kids. No toddlers. So, I'm saying -- and I'm speaking as someone not even involved in the Cabo trip -- do you really think the reason a bunch of women wouldn't want you on a trip because you're "prettier?"

For real, that shit don't even sound right.

Anyway, I realize I'm sticking my nose in where no one asked, but I felt compelled. These are my ride-or-dies. I know them better than you. And I know for a fact they are not on this kind of utterly juvenile bullshit.

So, I say, let's have a convo on the real and not on the blog. That's when the shit can truly be dealt with.

Got nothing but sunny skies for you, so don't misinterpret this as an attack. I just prefer to deal with shit in the real.

December 12, 2006 12:59 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

What up J? Glad you stopped through...

First let me say that I took no offense from your comments. I know it's not personal...why would it be? I also know that you're friends with them, so I can understand why you feel obligated to "retort". But, what I don't understand is why YOU have to say anything. You even realize you're "sticking your nose in where no one asked". Both of them know how to get at me.

Secondly, let me point out that this is my blog. My personal diary, if you will. Therefore, I'll write what I want when I want...good, bad or indifferent. You feel me? So, if I deem this is the way to "handle biz", then this is the way biz will be handled.

Now that the obvious has been stated let's get to the real...point by point..


1. They are not my Friends, so if G, who is my friend, tells me that they don't want me there and the only reason is and I quote, "Because they be hating on you" then I'm going to take his word for it. I mean, every time I look up from what I know someone got something to say about me and I don't even run in that circle.

2. I feel what you're saying about motives and agendas. But, what does he have to gain by telling me this. Why would he need to have me upset with them? Me and him aren't romantic. We're just friends, so he doesn't have to keep me away from them. We had a good time in Miami...I'm confused.

3. As for me talking on the blog...as I said earlier...it's mine and that's what I've chosen to use it for...a place where I discuss my life, views and prospectives. I said how I felt about it because it pissed me off and I dropped it. I don't care enough to start calling people and asking why. But, I will point out that this is NOT the only way you're left to respond. They have my number and email and he has my number and email. You chose to respond on here.

4.Nah, I don't think it's necessarily because I'm prettier. I said that for shits and giggles. I filled in my own blanks because the only reason I'm told they gave for not wanting to me to go is "BECAUSE", which seemed pretty childish to me. So, I comically pointed out just how stupid it sounded...and it got my point across.

I didn't think they were the type which is why I wrote how cool I thought they were, but hey you never know about people, so... Let me ask you this...

If they are so grown and not into juvenile things then why didn't they just come to me in the first place instead of discussing me with him? Had they done that this whole post wouldn't have been written like this. It would have been written with more respect for them and whatever reasons they have for not wanting me go. You feel me?

Look, I said what I had to say. I woke up on a Tuesday morning and by Tuesday night I had a bomb dropped in my lap that stunned me. So, as far as I'm concerned the ball is in the middle of the court and whoever wants to pick it up can. You know where to find me.

Oh, and let me point out that this isn't the first time I've heard some hating ass shit was said about me. I didn't trip because as I mentioned, you all aren't my friends. I got pissed when it interfered with my vacation.

BTW: Congrats on the wedding!

December 12, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Not Your Average Chimichanga said...

Thanks for responding.

You are right, they are my friends and I feel a natural need to stick up for them. And of course, I was going to be defensive because I felt as if you put them in a category of average, garden variety tackheads. That, they are not.

You are also right in that this is your blog and you can flex however you see fit.

But I'mma say this and I'mmma end mine...

There is not a persecution party against you. Now having been on group vacations before, I know tensions will arise and things will be said about people, particularly if they don't know each other that well.

But this whole situation just reeks of middle school. I feel ridiculous for even having to address it in this forum. But it is what it is.

Keep doing you.

December 12, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Not Your Average Chimichanga said...

And where are my manners? Thank you for the congrats.

December 12, 2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I didn't put them in no category. They put themselves in that category. I just call it how I see it.

The part that has me baffeled is the "tension". Unless I was living in a bubble and I don't... I wasn't even aware of tension. I wasn't there, but to shit, shower and shave. You feel me? So, to me all of this came out of thin air.

All the back and forth on the forum can seem childish, but that's only because you chose to continously respond this way. Trust me, if I didn't have this blog it would have been written in my journal. My blog is my journal and it gets childish when you read it, get upset and decide to come at me about it.

All of this could have been taken off line, but it wasn't and that's cool.

No harm, no foul.

Peace.

December 12, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com