Spicy Dishes
So, yesterday I go to lunch with a bunch of people who are in the same program I'm in at work, except they are all En.gi.neers. We decided to get together because one of the guys leaves for Me.xico today for the holidays.
So, Me and E.mily walk into the Me.xican restaurant we are suppose to meet at and realize we're the only people there. We grab a table for 8 and order drinks. No soon as we take our seats in walks S.ergio, N.ate, some chick and some other guy I've never met. Come to find out the other two work with S.ergio and N.ate at the Research and Development Center which is about 15 minutes from the Headquarters building I work in. So, we're doing the introductions and S.ergio tells me and E.mily that one more person is coming. It didn't even register with me. In walk this GORGEOUS In.dian dude! I haven't seen a man this fine in a long time, with the exception of Hershey.
So, throughout dinner we were laughing about the program, its ups and downs, our next job opportunities, etc. All the while, I notice that Red Fez is checking me out and directing all of his questions to me. I learn that he just started with the company 2 weeks ago and moved here from Chicago where he was getting his Master's Degree and that he moved to the country 2 years ago from South In.dia. I also learned that he'll be in Chicago for the holidays to attend a wedding. All while he's talking I'm looking at him thinking, "Damn, he'll make me date outside my race!"
As we're leaving the restaurant he makes the comment that he needs to be introduced to Boston because he doesn't really know anyone and all he has is his computer...LOL! I told you all he's an En.gi.neer! So, I took it as that was my queue to step up. See, out of everyone at the table I was the only one that actually lived in Boston Proper. Everyone else lives in the Northern Suburbs. Here, they treat Boston like it's its own separate world. They'll make comments like, "I went into Boston last night". They treat it like it's a field trip or something when it's only 30 minutes away.
Anyway...
I tell him that he should look me up after the holidays and I'd be more than happy to show him around.
I get in to work today, guess who I had an email from... You guessed it...Red Fez telling me how he'd love to see me the weekend after the New Year to do something "interesting together".
Now, I have In.dian friends. One of my good friends is In.dian. Well, she's actually from Bang.ladash, but you get the point. So, I think I'm in tune with the In.dian culture. I'm not a Know-it-all, but I respect them, where they've come from, their culture, food, etc. It's just weird, though. I've never been attracted to an In.dian man before. Maybe it's because he had a darker complexion, a beautiful smile and was funny as hell. I don't know. I will tell you that all I keep thinking about is that recent report that In.dian men need smaller condoms...LOL!
I'll keep you posted on any future developments.
Smooches :)
Day 15: "Giving it up for God"
So, Me and E.mily walk into the Me.xican restaurant we are suppose to meet at and realize we're the only people there. We grab a table for 8 and order drinks. No soon as we take our seats in walks S.ergio, N.ate, some chick and some other guy I've never met. Come to find out the other two work with S.ergio and N.ate at the Research and Development Center which is about 15 minutes from the Headquarters building I work in. So, we're doing the introductions and S.ergio tells me and E.mily that one more person is coming. It didn't even register with me. In walk this GORGEOUS In.dian dude! I haven't seen a man this fine in a long time, with the exception of Hershey.
So, throughout dinner we were laughing about the program, its ups and downs, our next job opportunities, etc. All the while, I notice that Red Fez is checking me out and directing all of his questions to me. I learn that he just started with the company 2 weeks ago and moved here from Chicago where he was getting his Master's Degree and that he moved to the country 2 years ago from South In.dia. I also learned that he'll be in Chicago for the holidays to attend a wedding. All while he's talking I'm looking at him thinking, "Damn, he'll make me date outside my race!"
As we're leaving the restaurant he makes the comment that he needs to be introduced to Boston because he doesn't really know anyone and all he has is his computer...LOL! I told you all he's an En.gi.neer! So, I took it as that was my queue to step up. See, out of everyone at the table I was the only one that actually lived in Boston Proper. Everyone else lives in the Northern Suburbs. Here, they treat Boston like it's its own separate world. They'll make comments like, "I went into Boston last night". They treat it like it's a field trip or something when it's only 30 minutes away.
Anyway...
I tell him that he should look me up after the holidays and I'd be more than happy to show him around.
I get in to work today, guess who I had an email from... You guessed it...Red Fez telling me how he'd love to see me the weekend after the New Year to do something "interesting together".
Now, I have In.dian friends. One of my good friends is In.dian. Well, she's actually from Bang.ladash, but you get the point. So, I think I'm in tune with the In.dian culture. I'm not a Know-it-all, but I respect them, where they've come from, their culture, food, etc. It's just weird, though. I've never been attracted to an In.dian man before. Maybe it's because he had a darker complexion, a beautiful smile and was funny as hell. I don't know. I will tell you that all I keep thinking about is that recent report that In.dian men need smaller condoms...LOL!
I'll keep you posted on any future developments.
Smooches :)
Day 15: "Giving it up for God"

18 Comments:
Damn those smaller condoms...
I've heard they exist, but other than that...
Don't sleep on that Indian Brother.
My Grandfather is East Indian. He and my Grandmother had 7 kids. That's all I am gonna say. LOL
And he may not be a blck man but he is a man of color. Go on and check that out Soror.
@Hassan
You read that article too, hunh? LOL
Bye, Dynasty. WE'LL MISS YOU!
Signed, Black Men Everywhere.
KZ
diversify....you never know, that could be the one.....
Hassan: Recent reports...
1969: LOL! Girl, I intend to!
Zed: I'll Miss You, Too!
Signed, Tired of Waiting
Besides, I don't know what's going to happen.
No1: We'll see. At this point in my life I'm enjoying myself and keeping my options open. I'm not looking for a good man, I'm looking for the BEST man for the job.
Rob: You. Are. A. Mess.
Girl get u some....I never dated outside my race until last year....If u was SPanish, Haitian, any kinda foreigner you could go to LEFT,to the LEFT but that all changed when my Papi rocked my world. Before then i was close minded on interracial relationships. Im more open to them now cuz you never know who will be the love of your life. FOrget what others say. Follow your heart. YOu never know.
You wuz waitin'? You shoulda tolda brother! I got frequent flyer miles!
KZ
*sniff sniff* Dy Dy you smell that...*sniff sniff* Dy you sure you don't smell that! *sniff* Smells like curry.
Lmaof...
lmao @ Indian men need smaller condoms. BWHAHAHAHA
im not too big on mixing business w/ pleasure.. but u grown, so do u ma!
Missy: Honestly, I haven't really been attracted to anyone outside of my race. So, this caught me by surprise....LOL!
Zed: Have you been reading my blog?
Slish: You ain't right for that...LOL! Heartburn for your ass!
TTD: I'm serious. There was report done recently saying that. I feel you on the business and pleasure thing, but he works in an entirely different building with an entirely different job function from mine. So, that made less apprehensive.
LMAO @ your comment back to Zed...I'm with you...TIRED OF WAITING
LMAO @ Mr. Mack calling dude Punjabi...but girl he might be a Prince for real though LOL!!
My comment: If you don't go out with dude I'ma be so mad at you. So very very very mad LOL!! We black women need to start thinking like our bruthas have been thinking for years...open up doors and explore "other" options. Can't wait for details!
Happy Holidays Momma!!! B SAFE...
LMAO OMG heheheeee enjoy yourself.. You not married or currently exclusive so you are free to date whomever you want.. no matter what race..
N E Way.. my life is coming along.. :) no big change except eating more fish.. lost some water weight.. :) but that may change on Christmas day! LOL
Enjoy your holiday and be safe..!!!
I love Indian food and...
they are kind gentle people...
I still smell curry..lol
Go for it. LOL @ the smaller condoms, maybe they have other skills to make up for it
@Nika Boo
You better ask Pakistan about that "kind and gentle" thing.
@Dyna
No, Ming, nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
KZ
Enjoy, sweetie, enjoy....
Lol. My first boyfriend's background was Fijian. He definitely did not need smaller condoms. Have a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home