Same place, New Look & Feel... Come in, relax, kick your feet up. I'll have my Sexy, Shirtless Male Servants pour you a Mimosa. Ice Cream, Anyone?
posted by Ming Houser, Realtor at 11:18 AM
happy belated founders day!
i never pegged u for am aka (no offense) but most aka's i know are STUCK UP!!! and u were mad cool when i met u! lol
BK: Thanks, and same to you!Robert: Crack is Wack!TTD: Thanks...I think :)LOL!
How about I spoke to 2 of my linesisters on Monday and none of us friggin remember. I had an excuse with all the stress of my move but them Bimbos aint have no reason to have forgotten LOL!! Anyway...HAPPY BELATED FOUNDERS DAY Lil sis!!!
Happy Founders Day to you too Miss Dynasty!Hope you wore that pink and green with pride Soror.
Belated Happy Founders Day! Mine was yesterday. :-)
i now not of this thing called founders day....but happy belated anyway...mephime
Post a Comment
<< Home
designed by finalsense.com
7 Comments:
happy belated founders day!
i never pegged u for am aka (no offense) but most aka's i know are STUCK UP!!! and u were mad cool when i met u! lol
BK: Thanks, and same to you!
Robert: Crack is Wack!
TTD: Thanks...I think :)LOL!
How about I spoke to 2 of my linesisters on Monday and none of us friggin remember. I had an excuse with all the stress of my move but them Bimbos aint have no reason to have forgotten LOL!!
Anyway...HAPPY BELATED FOUNDERS DAY Lil sis!!!
Happy Founders Day to you too Miss Dynasty!
Hope you wore that pink and green with pride Soror.
Belated Happy Founders Day! Mine was yesterday. :-)
i now not of this thing called founders day....but happy belated anyway...
mephime
Post a Comment
<< Home