Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tired Tuesday...

I am sitting at my desk, after quitting hours, tired as hell! I have had meeting after meeting after meeting. You see I'm still at work. I wanted to carve out a few moments to jot some things done, though.

First: Thanks everyone for your suggestions and motivational replies. I think I am going to take the advice of everyone that said FUCK THEM! Read on playa!

Missy & Roycee: Click on the Site Meter at the bottom of the page. It should take you to the site I got mine from and you can set one up from there.

Rob: Thanks for checking on me. I appreciate that. Although, you never texted me back! I guess you had your hands full with all that new booty! LOL!

Reesie: Don't forget to tell me how it's going...

BZ: Girl I had a blast Saturday. We have to do it again sometime. As a matter of fact, you're comign out tonight...right? Also, glad you liked Hershey...

I have done absolutely nothing for my party. I haven't purchased anything, cleaned anything...nothing. All I know is that I have about 50 people coming over...LOL! This should be interesting on so many levels. And, you know that 50 is really going to be 60-70. People always gotta bring people...LOL!

Why is it when people are unhappy in their lives they try to start shit with you? Case and point: Saturday after I made it home from a night out with my roommate and BZ and Hershey, who decided to show up out the blue with his boys, Hershey called and I went over his house. On my way out the door and out of my roommates room, where I was before I left the house, I asked her to lock the top lock. My keys were in the bottom of my purse underneath my wallet, makeup case, tank top, pajama pants, and toothbrush. Why did this heffa come texting me talking about we need to talk? So, I called her concerned. Do you know she had the nerve to tell me that she didn't appreciate me telling her to lock the top lock when she was already in the bed! You know I was pissed, right? I told her flat out...and I quote, "I know you're lashing out at me because something is going on with you right now and you may be feeling alone especially since I left. Because I know ain't no way in hell you just texted me twice over some bullshit and you know I'm over here in la-la land. So, before you make me an enemy over petty shit, you better let me be a friend and just open up about what's really bothering you." I shut it down. We had other words and she apologized and we laughed. See, she has some issues and she's unhappy about her single status amongst other things. So, I was able to recognize hurt when I heard it. I've lashed out unneccesarily, too in the past. No harm, no foul. But funny as hell!

I know I have peaked your interest by mentioning Hershey...Nothing much to report. Just another 2nd base night at his crib, if you get my drift! We were suppose to catch a movie Saturday, but I dropped my phone in the toliet...again, and we missed the movie. He and I were running around trying to get me a new phone.

***Commercial break***

I love this phone more than my old one...it's a Sam.sung Black Jack! Look it up! PDA's are the best!

***The End***

Anyway, since I had plans with the girls for 8 we were too late to catch a movie and I still be able to meet them on time. So, he dropped me off at home, but on the way there the conversation came up about us dating again. Long story short, he basically tells me that he is deliberately going to slow us down. No matter how much he wants to see me, he's going to put some distance between us. He doesn't want to get too close too fast without being 100% sure that he can live without kids. Ok. I got out the car calm, cool and collected. I bid his ass farewell without a hug or a kiss. I walked in the house talking to myself out loud and everything. "Who does this MF think he is?" "Does he know who I am?" "I got news for him, he will not hear from me ever again!" I was pissed. So, I go to M.atch with the girls and tell them what I just told you. We're finishing up dinner and who walks through the door? Exactly. Looking all bashful and smiling. All my angry thoughts fly right out my head because this was no coincedence. Him and his boys squeeze in our booth and everyone makes sure we're next to one another in the middle. He tells me that he had called and texted me to see if I would still be there. Of course, I didn't hear my phone. He admits that it bothered him that I got out the car and he wanted to smooth things over with us, so he decided to find me. ***CHEESE*** The night was one of comedy. LOL! His friends are a mess. So, imagine my surprise when he comes calling me after I made it in the house asking if I would like to come over...LOL! Men. Make up your mind!

While I am over here typing this Red Fez just stopped by my desk. He doesn't work in this building, but he takes German classes over here. Yes, my company offers free German classes...LOL! He just so happened to be lost in the building and passed my cube. Damn, that man is fine! Some co-workers are planning a ski-trip and he's going, too. If I go this should be interesting. LOL!

I know this post is all out of chronological order. Bear with me, though. My mind isn't thinking streamlined today.

Before the VP of my Channel left he told me to have a good day and he hopes my ears haven't been burning...HMMMMM!

Sunday, I had brunch with another group of girls seperate from Saturday. It was nice. I love hanging out with them. A few are married, a few are engaged, so I'm living vicariously through them and I get a real look at black love...you know what I mean. But, why is one of these chicks getting married in September and her dress is Vera Wang??? Must be nice. Both her and her fiance' are doctors, so they can definitely afford it, but damn! I kind of feel bad that I didn't invite any of them to the party, though. The guest list is already too big and besides, 2 are on call Saturday or whatever the doctor lingo is. 3 will be out of town and that leaves 4 more. They 'll be ok. I can't invite everyone to every thing. Although, I am going to one of their Superbowl parties...hmmm.

Ummm. I think that sums up all I have to say today.

Smooches :)

17 Comments:

Blogger The Brown Blogger said...

Keep talking sis, I'm listening.

January 30, 2007 8:47 PM  
Blogger Pamalicious said...

Whew Sis I needed a drink to accompany this blog entry, lol

No you can't invite everyone to your party - so don't fret about that.

I upgraded to a Treo 680 and I am loving it. The blackjack is cool as well. Congrats! I got bells and whistles going off all the time now,lol

January 31, 2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Ok 1st how come i aint get no shout out, lol.

2nd. can you please keep your phone out of the toliet. lol. Hell don't take it in the bathroom with you. Just leave the thing at the door or with someone else....

I wish i could come to this party...:(

ok let me finish reading the post.

January 31, 2007 9:27 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ok done now. i still need this recap on the kids thing with Hershey....i somehow missed it.

yeah men can not make up there minds.

But in all honesty if he wants to slow down, it shouldn't matter. You should have more than one egg in the basket anyway. Don't limit yourself waiting on him, when yall not 2gether 2gether anyway. Him slowing down gives you more room to explore your options.

January 31, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I hate MEN, I hate DATING..I hate DATING BOSTON MEN...I feel roomie I really do.She is not alone. But that was petty and jealousy rearing its ugly head. U too busy for me. I would go BROKE messing around with you. I know one day my PRINCE Will come.....

Oh yeah, I have a sitemeter. I just dont 'be checking ppls IP addy and who's who......so i dont even know why i bother cuz i still cant tell who's coming on and who's not...and i never found out who my secret admirer is/was

January 31, 2007 9:43 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I am not sure why you two would not be able to have kids. It is not definite that they would have SC. I can understand Hershey not wanting to take that chance as he has SC, but that is what life is all about...chance. He sounds like a real sweetie though.

Your party sounds like it will be trouble. Lol.

January 31, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I like this post for some reason. And I am so mad that you nicknamed my boy Red Fez...LOL

You and Hershey....take your time girl. Just move slow. He sounds very sweet. Like...well...Hershey.

Good luck!

January 31, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Hassan: :)

Pam: I needed a drink writing it...LOL!

Someone: I'm glad you finally decided to be someone :) Read a few posts back. He and I have been dating for the last 2 months (where have you been). He has Sickle Cell and I have the Trait. We can have kids, but there is a %50 chance the child could have Sickle Cell. Who wants to play with those odds...So, we'd more than likely not have kids.

I haven't stopped dating other people. Let me take that back...I haven't closed my eyes to the possibility of dating other people.

Missy: I am broke! LOL! Are you coming Saturday?

Mz JJ: He is a sweetie which is making this so hard. You all will hear about the party next week...LOL!

1969: That's the only name I could think of...LOL! Thanks!

January 31, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

I'm cheesin FOR YOU! lol I already told you what I think on Saturday. Thanks for the shout, girl. And yeah, I do like him. So just take it slow. Make sure you take the time to explore your options until he commits. I have a feeling he will, though. :-)

January 31, 2007 5:27 PM  
Blogger Lāā said...

You and Hershey sound so sweet! For him to think about the future is saying a lot. He seems to really be into you. Sometimes men are like job opportunities, you never close your eyes to a better one.

I like that phone too, even considered upgrading to it. Do you have any problems with keeping your battery charged?

February 01, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

BZ: I'm curious to see how this all plays out.

Laa: The battery does lose charge quicker than my other phone, but the phone now comes with an Extended battery and charger that you can just throw in your glove compartment or whatever. It kind of self charges without needing to be plugged up. So, that solves that problem. I'm told that the first set of these phones didn't come with that.

BTW: He is a sweetie...

February 01, 2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

If im not in New York i will be tehre :)

February 01, 2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Text: I've consistently on a journey as WE both are works in progress. Why are you concerned for me? What makes you think that bcuz I've found someone that genuinely likes me and me him that there is a problem in my life? Isn't that what God wants for me? Do you know my friends or something because you keep telling me to surround myself with a certain kind of people as if I run with heathens. I appreciate the concern...trust me I do. But, you are sounding real judgemental to me and unless you are the proverbial fly on my wall at all times and you know what I go through on a daily basis there's no need to doubt, nor question my relationship with God. God doesn't...

Missy: I hope you can make it.

February 01, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

oh ok....i know yall been dating but I musta missed the post when you discussed the sickle cell trait thing.

Thats some serious talk so early on. This 2007, I'm sure they have something out there for these circumstances. Plus there is alway adoption. You know how many kids out there are in the system????? Anywho...Its already written, what will be will be. So there is no need to fret over it. :)

February 02, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

girl u got a lot going on! i forgot about the sickle cell thing... hope all works out b/w u & hershey..

have a good weekend!

February 02, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ummm textbook....just cause she doesn't write about it doesn't mean it aint happening...


and what has she written about that seems ungodly to you?

February 02, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Awww sounds like you had a nice lil time and I love how things are progressing with you and Mr. Cho co late LOL..let me stop. Why can't men make up their minds it's like they are born with two personalities LOL

February 05, 2007 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com