Monday, February 19, 2007

Hiatus

There is so much going on right now clogging my mind and spirit leaving me with no energy or desire to blog. I went skiing this weekend looking for some peace and quiet. I went looking to forget about everything that is or is not happening in my life. You know a boost to my spirit. I was hoping to come back with a renewed vigor to blog or at least a smile, but I didn't. I'm over here living life and need a break from blogging about it. I'm not leaving, though. I'll be back when my spirits are lifted and I want to discuss it in detail with 3rd parties. I've even contemplated moving it, but I'm not 100% sold on that idea just yet. That doesn't solve the reason why I haven't had the desire to blog. I intend on reading your blogs and occasionally commenting if the spirit moves me. But, until I sort out what's going on with me and make some decisons...I'll be on a blog Hiatus...

Smooches :^)

8 Comments:

Blogger 1969 said...

No problem Dynasty. I'll still check in on ya from time to time.

Take care okay?

February 20, 2007 11:40 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

take as much time as u need.. but hurry back, ok ;-)

February 20, 2007 11:44 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Take all the time you need...I've been there you don't want blogging to become a job that's no fun :)

Perhaps eating some chocolate would help LOL..sike let me stop..take care mayum :)

February 20, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I know the feeling. Be good.

February 20, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

I look forward to your return. :)

February 20, 2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

Take your time. But, I will miss reading you. Even though I do have the fortune of hanging with you in person. But still!! :-)

February 21, 2007 12:27 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

We droppin' off like flies! Come back, yo!

KZ

February 26, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Dayum I feel like I have missed so much. Guess I have a lot of catching up to do with my reading, hunh? I'm back if you need me Lil Sis!!! Take your time...

March 07, 2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com