The Mafia should wack the Bears!
Hershey showed up to my surprise. He wasn't suppose to be there.Imagine my surprise when he walked through the door. Immediately, his cousin wanted to take a picture of us. I've been debating on whether to post the picture or not. Maybe I should pull a Roycee and just crop him out...I think I'll do that. Not ready to reveal him like that until we're official! Then I can pull a TTD and GTL! LOL! Got to love them!

Don't we look adorable???? LOL! In case you were wondering my shirt says, "Catch Me if You Can". Pac Man Style.
Speaking of Official...my girl got engaged Friday. She come walking up in the party with this 2 carat solitaire bursting at the seams. Her fiance was standing there looking all bashful. It was too cute. Even though I love them as a couple and wish them all the best I couldn't help but be a little envious. Don't get me wrong it's not hating...it's more like, "Damn, when will it be my turn?" LOL! I'm waiting patiently, though.
I am soooo pissed at the Bears!!! I'm almost ashamed to be from Chicago...Almost, but not quite. This had to have been the worst Superbowl I've ever seen. Boring with a capital B. I wasn't even impressed by the half time show and I love Prince. Such a waste. Well, I'm happy for Dungy. If any coach or person for that matter, deserves to win it's him. ***Applause***
It's cold as shit outside, so I'm about to get out of here. Yep...I'm still at work.
Smooches :^)

13 Comments:
Looking good there, Ms. Dynasty.
Hope you are around when I come up there in April.
I tried to tell you about the Bears but you are Rob Mack were so happy to be from Chicago these last two weeks that I didn't want to burst your bubble.
And exactly how cold is shit?
Ok this is my third time typing this here comment.....grrrrrrr
person stealing = triffling.
you and hershey's clothes look cute together....
and I know you told us what a mafia party is....but I ummm forgot. So please explain again.
Sorry i missed it..I know u aint miss me though...Too depressed to leave the house....Im too depressed to blog about what i been going thru the past 5 days....but ill shall pass....had anything been different i woulda been there :( We def will get up soon so dont think u dont hafta invite me no where cuz im not gonna show up thats not true..
DOH! I got called out!
Sh*t, I wish I was playing doctor all day! I'm going to have to blog on this weekend when I have a minute.
I know you had to be surprised when Hershey came through! I'm glad he did, though.
LMAO @ cropping Hershey's face...HILARIOUS!!! He has nice hands though. Yeah I am glad I didn't reveal ATL completely cause less then a month later he was HIS-STORY!!! I can tell you guys make a sweet couple though...he's holding you kinda tight aint he HA!
Sorry about your Bears...I actually thought of u and Mr. Mack as I watched and cheered for the Colts (sorry I love Dungy). I thought it was a decent game, two great teams...Grossman was a little weak with his passing game though. He had something like 130 yards passing compared to almost 300 for Manning YIKES!!!
Anyway, there's always next year Momma!!!
He seems like he would be cute. Lol. That pic had me giggling. All that matters is you look really, really happy.
"Don't get me wrong it's not hating...it's more like, "Damn, when will it be my turn?" LOL! I'm waiting patiently, though."
I so hear you on this. One of my closest friends just got married and now she is pregnant! I feel like I am losing the race even though logically I know it is not a race.
Organized: I should be. When are you coming? I ask because my roommate and I are in the process of plannign a joint b-day party at a club. I am going to let everyone know when, so all of you can come.
Shit is about as cold as hell!
BK Diva: I bet my roommate is more upset than you...LOL! It's messed up, though! I had to white out his face. Too soon to unveil all of that.
Someone: Our clothes were pure coincedence. Mafia is a game where Mafia is trying to kill everyone else and everyone else is trying to figure out who the Mafia is. There is more to it, but that sums it up.
Missy: Actually I thought about you at one point in the night, but it was a fleeting thought because you said you'd be in NYC. Girl, I am always around, so if you ever need an escape hit me up!
BZ: Yeah, I called your azz out!!! Surprise ain't even the word! LOL!
Roycee: I learned from that... :) His hands are soft, too! After the Bears lost I was getting text messages asking if I need a hug! Fake! Knowing damn well ya'll were over there laughing at us! LOL!
Mz JJ: That was after 4 glasses of wine!
Dynasty...you and Hershey are cute together (well at least he has nice hands ). Long fingers...LOL
Sorry about the Bears. Better luck next year.
im patiently waiting too! lol
lmao @ someone: "you and hershey's clothes look cute together" - they do! haha
i was sad about the bears too =(
i felt bad for lovie....i expected rexy to munk it up....
It's a nice pic of you two together. Damn shame someone had to steal a cell phone! I actually wanted Dungy to win, after I found out something about Smith.
So I saw the square appear and nothing was in the box, I was like where is the pic and finally BAMN...AWWWW ya'll look cute, you're like me don't want to reveal any pics until it's for real for real LOL
Gotta watch out for those theives I tell ya...sad that you might have to frisk folks before they leave.
I sometimes wonder when my oh my goodness I'm engaged moment will come but I know that when it comes I'll appreciate it even more
lol @ the man w/no face... you didn't just crop him out, it looks like you used an Exacto knife and did it with the precision of a stalker... ha ha
oh yeah... you knew Rex sucked, no love for the Bear cubs from me....
Post a Comment
<< Home