Windy City here I come!!!
I’M BACK!!!
Thanks Everyone for all your thoughtful comments and emails. I appreciate knowing you guys are out there. I had to take a moment to direct my energy and focus where it needed to be...God and my career. As a result, I have been blessed to go back to CHICAGO!
You read it right...
I will be living back in Chicago by May 1st! God is good. Please believe that. You guys know how heavy my career situation was weighing on my mind and heart. God worked it all out. Not only do I get to go back to Chicago, I get to be with my daughter who definitely needs me and I get to work from home in a job that was CREATED for me in SALES! Lord knows that is something I have wanted to do forever. No more trudging into the office for me! I also didn't have to switch companies to get my dreams realized. Everyone knows I love my company and it's culture. I've contributed so much and made such a name for myself that starting over at a new company was a daunting thought, to say the least. You ask for one thing and God blesses you with many...
So, I'm back to blogging now that a load has been lifted off my shoulders.
Although, I have to get so much together is a month. I know you're looking at the calendar thinking, "Dynasty you have more time than that". But I don't. I'll be in Pittsburgh at the end of March. I'll be in Chicago on business for 5 days in April and when I get back from that the very next day I head to Miami for 8 days! So, I don’t have as much time as I think...LOL!
Nonetheless, I'm too blessed to be stressed…
Smooches :^)
More to come …
Thanks Everyone for all your thoughtful comments and emails. I appreciate knowing you guys are out there. I had to take a moment to direct my energy and focus where it needed to be...God and my career. As a result, I have been blessed to go back to CHICAGO!
You read it right...
I will be living back in Chicago by May 1st! God is good. Please believe that. You guys know how heavy my career situation was weighing on my mind and heart. God worked it all out. Not only do I get to go back to Chicago, I get to be with my daughter who definitely needs me and I get to work from home in a job that was CREATED for me in SALES! Lord knows that is something I have wanted to do forever. No more trudging into the office for me! I also didn't have to switch companies to get my dreams realized. Everyone knows I love my company and it's culture. I've contributed so much and made such a name for myself that starting over at a new company was a daunting thought, to say the least. You ask for one thing and God blesses you with many...
So, I'm back to blogging now that a load has been lifted off my shoulders.
Although, I have to get so much together is a month. I know you're looking at the calendar thinking, "Dynasty you have more time than that". But I don't. I'll be in Pittsburgh at the end of March. I'll be in Chicago on business for 5 days in April and when I get back from that the very next day I head to Miami for 8 days! So, I don’t have as much time as I think...LOL!
Nonetheless, I'm too blessed to be stressed…
Smooches :^)
More to come …

18 Comments:
I'm not going to tell you anything I already haven't. I'm glad you're back to blogging. I missed you here! And, I'm really really happy for you. At the same time, I'm really sad you're leaving! But, Chicago is getting their spitfire chick back and I'm sure you'll have loads of stories to tell, especially now that you get to be with your daughter and the rest of your family! I expect you to keep in touch and trust I'll be reading from afar on the reg-yuu-lah.
*HUGGS*
YOU KNOW I AM PROUD OF YOU!!! Happy that your happy...God is so Awesome isn't he. I see the evidence of just how real he is everywhere I turn. I am grateful for what he is doing in your life cause that just demonstrates what he can also do for me. We are blessed Momma!!! And I'll be in Chicago this summer to see the Color Purple...you can show me the town :-)
So excited for you...keep me posted and enjoy! I'm heading to Miami tomorrow...I'll leave some sun for you LOL!!
YES!!! I know you are too happy and I'm happy for you..God always works things out in due time and you've been faithful and look what he did, gave you everything you wanted, needed and then some....enjoy Miami I won't get any sun till May LOL
Congrats on the new gig and welcome BACK to the Windy City...I know of one blogger who will be glad to have you here (who along with myself has been missing in action) Be Blessed...1
Congrats!!! That is fantastic. You have been blessed. I can not wait to hear all about it and the move. Good luck!
Congrats lady! You sound so excited to return to Chi-town. Good luck getting everything wrapped up in Beantown.
"I'm too blessed to be stressed…" i hear that!!!
glad ur happy... so will u be in boston the weekend of the april 20th?? if so... we gotta hang out!!!
gtl, seanna, & i are coming up to celebrate missy's birthday... we can bid u a "farewell boston" as well!
welcome back :-)
First of all let me say this a beautiful blog, I love it.
Second...Congrats! God is definitely good.
I will be back!
Congrats! I'm so glad that things are working out.
That's excellent news! Congratulations!
KZ
Oh snap!
CONGRATS CHICA..
now enjoy it.. get it together and TURN IT OUT!!!
Stopping through the yard.. what's that you say?
Somebody got a birthday coming in the midst of all that too LOL do ya thing!
IM excited for you. Sad to see you go. We havent hung out like i wanted to so hopefully we can all get together before you go. Either way my birthday is gonna be on and popping so save the date April 20-21. I hope everything works out for the best. SO make sure we do something and SOON!!!!!
Congrats Soror!!! SO happy for you.
Dear Dynasty,
I am contacting you regarding a blog survey I am conducting. I am a Ph.D. candidate in Mass Communication at Penn State and my dissertation project consists of a survey that looks at bloggers’ perceived motivations for and effects of their blogging.
I am sending the survey to a number of bloggers, and I would like to invite you to participate in it as well. Participation should take approximately 15 minutes of your time. I would appreciate it tremendously if you would be willing to take the survey. If you decide to do so, please follow the link below:
http://www.personal.psu.edu/cds205/blog/signin.htm
I would be very happy to share the findings of my study with you once it is completed!
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Thank you in advance,
Carmen
Congrats ma. See what happens when you let go and let god.
I hope to see you when I come to town for Missy's Bday.
With a schedule like that, you might as well start packing now. :)
more to come?......this was weeks ago...whats up?!
congrats....god will work all thing out...just leave it in his hands.
so we definitely gone have to get it crunk once i take a vacay....holla
good luck in chicago...I'll be there in 2008 for a convention.
Post a Comment
<< Home