Whirl Wind
That's what I'm caught up in.
I know it has been a minute, but I am over here in it knee deep. I'm trying to get this move thing situated. I'm trying to say bye to everyone before the offical going away party...which I will have pictures of because my new Boo bought me digital Camera for my Birthday...which is next Friday the 13th. I know it was an early gift, but I digress.
Anyway, I have been putting in 10-12 hour days at work trying to wrap up my old job and get into my new job. They have basically thrown me into the deep end and told me to swim. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.
Moving from state to state is hectic. My company is having the movers come and pack everything and they'll drop it all off in Illinois and unpack it, but coordinating everything has given me a headache. See, it's all my fault because I don't have any sponge room. Everything has to run like a well oiled machine in order for it to all go right. Not to mention, I still haven't found an apartment in Chicago...LOL! I go to Chicago on the 12th to do that, though.
Luckily I don't have to drive myself down to Chicago. My company would have shipped my car, but I need my car immediately! Not to mention, if I drive it I get reimbursed for mileage. My new beau offered to pull it down, so I don't have to drive myself and I get to keep the reimbursement check! Chi-Ching!
Too bad I'm going to miss those of you coming in town for Missy's B-day! I'll be in Miami celebrating mine with my Line Sisters. I'll be there from the 18th through the 25th. However, you all are more than welcome to come to my Going Away Party on the 27th. It will be big fun trust me.
I know you all are wondering who this new guy is....I'll tell you more when I get settled into Chicago...which will also be the next time I blog. I don't have the time right now. Every night when I make it home I fall out...I am mentally and physically exhausted. Last night, I went to bed at 9:30 and didn't open my eyes again until 8 this morning. I even missed going out. You know that's not me!
Tonight, I'm have a going away party with people at work. We're actually getting started at 4...Alcoholics...LOL!
Just wanted to touch bases and let you know that I'm okay and I haven't abandoned ship.
Smooches :)
I know it has been a minute, but I am over here in it knee deep. I'm trying to get this move thing situated. I'm trying to say bye to everyone before the offical going away party...which I will have pictures of because my new Boo bought me digital Camera for my Birthday...which is next Friday the 13th. I know it was an early gift, but I digress.
Anyway, I have been putting in 10-12 hour days at work trying to wrap up my old job and get into my new job. They have basically thrown me into the deep end and told me to swim. I guess I wouldn't have it any other way.
Moving from state to state is hectic. My company is having the movers come and pack everything and they'll drop it all off in Illinois and unpack it, but coordinating everything has given me a headache. See, it's all my fault because I don't have any sponge room. Everything has to run like a well oiled machine in order for it to all go right. Not to mention, I still haven't found an apartment in Chicago...LOL! I go to Chicago on the 12th to do that, though.
Luckily I don't have to drive myself down to Chicago. My company would have shipped my car, but I need my car immediately! Not to mention, if I drive it I get reimbursed for mileage. My new beau offered to pull it down, so I don't have to drive myself and I get to keep the reimbursement check! Chi-Ching!
Too bad I'm going to miss those of you coming in town for Missy's B-day! I'll be in Miami celebrating mine with my Line Sisters. I'll be there from the 18th through the 25th. However, you all are more than welcome to come to my Going Away Party on the 27th. It will be big fun trust me.
I know you all are wondering who this new guy is....I'll tell you more when I get settled into Chicago...which will also be the next time I blog. I don't have the time right now. Every night when I make it home I fall out...I am mentally and physically exhausted. Last night, I went to bed at 9:30 and didn't open my eyes again until 8 this morning. I even missed going out. You know that's not me!
Tonight, I'm have a going away party with people at work. We're actually getting started at 4...Alcoholics...LOL!
Just wanted to touch bases and let you know that I'm okay and I haven't abandoned ship.
Smooches :)
This is for 1969 and Roycee...Your post inspired me to post this. :) Me and my Ship after you know when, but right before you know what! That's me at the bottom left.

S.S Dangerous Liaison
Fall 1999

12 Comments:
Awwwwwwwww I'ma miss you being in Boston but I am looking forward to you being in Chi-Town :-) LMAO!! I am so excited for you...and happy early B-day Lil' Sis.
As for the rest of my beautiful Sorors...wow!!! Is all I can say. Pics like these make me so proud to be a member...to be your sister...so very proud.
Keep pressing Momma...the rewards are abundant! we'll be here when your ready and I look forward to hearing about this here man of yours :-)
Miami...I'll be there in a few weeks. You and I loves us some Miami Chica...Oh and FIRST!!!
It is like AKA day on the blogroll!
LUVS IT!
Lil sis Dynasty....girl, you are doing big things. I am so proud of you and so happy that you will be home in the Chi with your beautiful daughter. I know she misses you and vice versa.
Hope Miami is wonderful. Enjoy and keep us posted.
Happy Birthday to you Soror!!
Hey, this is my first time stopping by & I just happened to notice we share the same birthday date 4/13 :) I will be coming back soon to read more from a fellow Aries.
Have a blessed weekend and a wonderful birthday !!
Oh Please with The SKEEEE WEEEEE already..lol
Who's the new boo willing to drive all the way to chi town from boston...lol
:) hey girly!!! I hope you celebrate your birthday well in Miami!!!! you know your birthday is special to me too in a different way!!! LOL
Be blessed and have fun.. Holla at me on email!
Loooove the picture! I actually just found an old scrapbook with a gang of photos from my chapter at Mizzou.
If this new beau is the one I think it is - I am soooooo happy for you! *doing happy dance*
I wish I knew what "you know when, but right before you know what!" was..... But I am so happy for you, can't wait to hear about the new beau, see Dynasty, we finally got what we been wishing and thinking somethiNG was wrong with us, we finally got boyfriends and RobMack must got a girlfriend....
But yea, I am so glad things went well for you and your new job, have a safe trip to the CHI, I know its rough moving state to state, but at least you not funding the trip yourself and putting in your own sweat......
HAPPY B DAY!!!!!!!
da hell, what happened to HERSHEY...you looked reall cute with his clothes.
Dangit, mad I aint gonna see ya while I'm there. But tear the MIA up for me. And unfortunately I can't make it back down for the going away party. Just tell missy to drink a drink for me. :)
Relax Relate Release on your move, somethings you just don't have any control of....so consentrate on the things you do.
too bad i wont get to see u.. but i'll make my way to the chi soon enough...
take care.. see ya when u get back to the blogworld :-)
Im nosey..send me an email or a text ..i wanna know....
happy birthday beautiful :) i aint mad that u missing my party since u came to the one last year...and ih ope u dont have a repeat of what happened in Miami last year again....see u soon!!!
I was like WHAT?! Mr. Hot Chocolate is now the booo, hmm do tell then again I'll wait of course I have to LOL
Glad things are going well for you, awww don't you all look jazzy in the pic, have fun I'm sure you will, be safe and remember you gotta come back :)
Happy Mother's Day Dynasty!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home