Friday, November 16, 2007

I Couldn't Talk About It, I was Being About It...

Hey, Blog Fam!!!

Yes, the dead has arisen. I know, I know...I have been gone for well over 6 months, but shit (life) happens. I have been checking on you guys and seeing what you're up to...lurking if you will. I just didn't have the time nor desire to pen my thoughts and experiences.

Moving back to Chicago has been the best decision I've made in a long time. Since moving back I have been trying to get reacclimated to the city, learn and do my job, and most of all...fall into a groove with my daughter, who by the way is doing really well. It's funny, but since moving back I have felt a little incomplete. You know that feeling like you're missing something, but you don't know what. Better yet, you know EXACTLY what it is, but you don't want to give any one thing that much power over you life.

To sum it up...I have missed you guys. I have missed this venue to vent, to laugh, to judge (which is what we do everytime we read one another's posts and comment) and to be judged. I missed BLOGGER! My boy asked me when I was going to get back to blogging so he could keep up with me and I was kind of like, "Eh"....But, tonight while sipping a glass of merlot the spirit moved me.

So, Guess Whose Bizzack!!!

Smooches :)


P.S: Here is a picture I took during a photo shoot...enjoy!


13 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

**sigh**

If I was like, younger...and single...maaaaaannnnn!!!!

I'm glad the Chi is doing you well. It's been awhile since we've seen you here.

KZ

November 16, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Welcome back little sis. We missed you too!!!

So glad the move has been a good one and I am sure being with your daughter has been a blessing.
Can't wait to catch up.

November 16, 2007 10:09 AM  
Blogger POPS said...

about time. lmao.

November 16, 2007 2:33 PM  
Blogger BZ said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!! Boston misses you!

November 19, 2007 2:17 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I missed you Lil Sis!!! Glad your back, glad the Chi is treating you well, glad you and lil Momma are back together and enjoying life. I can't wait to hear the goings on and I know you've had some goings on...as you can see I've been a bit absent myself lately (life---like you said).

So details please...whats the happs?

Oh and cute pic...such an AKA (Skee Wee!)

November 20, 2007 6:33 PM  
Blogger TNDRHRT said...

Welcome back...can't wait to start reading your blog again! I know your daughter is ecstatic!

November 20, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Pamalicious said...

Welcome Back! Yea I liked this blog. Welcome Back! Look forward to catching up.

Pamalicious
www.pamalicious.com

November 22, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Wow and . . . wow.

The first wow is for your return. The second is for the picture.

December 08, 2007 3:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

December 21, 2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

well i be darn, i guess 08 has risen the blogger out of many of us. I'm tryna make a come back myself. I was wondering if you had found you way back.

Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you while i was in the Chi last summer. I glad to read that the Chi is treaten you well.

You must tell more about this here photoshoot. Looking good ma.

January 07, 2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Happy Founders Day Soror....100 years.

January 15, 2008 10:23 AM  
Blogger Sherlon Christie said...

I wasn't sure if you were still doing the blog.

January 30, 2008 10:40 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Let me find you killin em in the Windy City!!!

Glad your back!!!

February 13, 2008 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com